Friday 9 August 2019

My Friday Finds . . .


 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 


Instagram.  Granny Square Cat Pattern. Seriously cute!   




Gala Zerubina on Ravelry. Annabelle Dress. Not free. What a beautiful dress. Oh to be young and pretty enough to pull this off! 


  

Polka Dot Chair.  Round quilted pot holders.  Love these!  



Sweet Red Poppy. Top knot bow head wrap.  



Deb's Days.  Large hot pad tutorial, plus video.  



A Girl and a Glue Gun.  Baked Potato Bag tutorial.  



Tried and True.  Fabric Napkin Bread Warmer.  



I Heart Nap Time.  Reusable lunch bags.  



Mary Martha Mama, DIY Infinity Scarf.  



Ella's Craft Creations.  How to transfer patterns.


  

Blueprint. How to embroider Letters. 



Etsy. Embroidery Kit for a cute Christmas Ornament.  



And Other Adventures.  Hand embroidery Wild Flowers pattern.  



Share a Pattern. Twisted Strap Slippers.  



I couldn't find an English source for these cute bookmarks. 


  

Greek Food Alchemist.  Traditional Haloumi Pies.  These look fabulous! 



Dawn Nicole.  Easy Water Colour Flowers Tutorial.
  

  

I couldn't find a source for this. Printable Kokeshi Doll. 




Pinch of Yum. How to make Gnocchi.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that there was something of interest here for you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Your only limit
is your mind.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。 


Lemon, Caper & Butter Dressed John Dory 

In the kitchen today .  Lemon, Caper & Browned Butter Dressed John Dory!  Delicious!

 
Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



 

8 comments:

  1. Lots of creative ideas, Marie. Are you still painting your pretty girl pictures? I loved those. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done any in a while Elaine. I am missing it. I need to get back to it! Love and hugs! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, sweet friend, you have some great finds this week. I liked many of them enough to go looking further at the patterns. I need to come up with some homemade Christmas gifts. I will hope to get to do some. However, it's probably a dream.
    Thanks for sharing as always.
    Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making homemade gifts for Christmas LeAnn! I think I'm going to every year and then the time gets away from me! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!