Friday 23 August 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!     
This is a sweet baby sweater, maybe in different colours.  Click here for  PDF of the pattern in English.   

Gnome Nuggets by Rebeca Danger.  Another free PDF download.  These are cute!  

Gingerbread Boy.  Free pattern.   


Jenna Krupar on Ravelry.  Owl Puffs.  These are so adorable!  They would make a great scrap buster. 
Sprinkle Bakes. Strawberry Milk Whoopie Pies.  Cute!  
Kitty love  . . .  just because  . . . 
  
Saveur.  Thomas Keller's Coconut Cake.  This looks to die for. 
Not that easy to do, but when you manage it, its very empowering  . . . 
  
I love old Tourism posters.  They make great printables to frame. 
Clean and Scentsible.  Who can't use tips!  
Organized Motherhood.  More help!  

  
Setting for Four. How to tint mason jars blue.  
Setting for Four. August Home Check List.  
How to Prevent Colds and Flu.  Here.   
  
Today's Creative Life. First Day of School Photo Printables.  

Today's Creative Life.  Lunch box printables.   I used to stick notes in my kid's lunch boxes, and draw funny pictures on their bags. 
Eighteen 25.  You are my Sunshine Printable.  I used to sing this to my kids, and I remember my mother singing it to me, as well as my maternal grandmother singing it to me.  
  
Domestically Blissful.  Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows.  Yum!  
How to Create a Memory Jar.  Spend with Pennies.   Oh internet, where were you when my children were growing up!  I always see so many things that I would do if I was still raising a family! 
And those are my finds for this week.  Hope you saw something you liked! 


Look at this photo my old school chum Doris sent me from her hairdressers!  It sure made me smile.  Doris and I have been friends since Grade 6!
A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
We are each of us Angels
with only one wing, 
and we can only fly
by embracing one another.
~Luciano de Crescenzo•。★★ 。* 。 
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 


Bear Paw Cookies 
Just so you know things mess up for me too sometimes.  Bear Paw Cookies.  I don't know what happened!  I guess we all have off-days!


Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 



10 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Is it Friday already?! Wow... One of those weeks, here anyway, where we lost track of the days... haha! Oh, but some good fun here today! LOVE those knittied gnomes--too cute... and those owls too! Oh, my...those strawberry whoopie pies with sprinkles!! They look dangerously good. Love me a real, good whoopie pie. Thank goodness for my waistline I don't make them--ha! That kitties pic--adorable. Autumn will be here soon... Guess I need to think about my autumn cleaning and seasonal prep. :/ VERY fun the pic of your old friend--so nice with such sharing! Happy Weekend to you all there... LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!! :) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! Only one more week left of August, hard to believe the summer is evaporating in front of our eyes! Love you very much sweet friend! Wish we could see each other and talk. Love and hugs always, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the DORIS pic!!!Fab fab fab:) getting her highlights too!!:)Kudos..keep the meory alive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great Monique! I was so made up when she sent me that. She said she knew that her hair dresser would have her favourite magazine. It really made me smile when I saw the photo! Happy Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Never knew how to knit, but passing on to my granddaughter for Christmas ideas; her spending for gifts isn't going to be there this year! Those bear paw cookies will not change the fabulous goodness at all, yum yum. Still in the 90s here, no rain and everything is close to death and grass crunches when you walk across it! Love Doris and you are still friends since 6th grade. I have maybe one or two, but don't stay in touch until holidays. Have a great weekend, Missy. Love to Todd and lil bit Mitzie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOmemade gifts are the nicest things! I love making them and receiving them because I know they are always wrapped in love! You have a great weekend also! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Woo-hoo! I've always adored chalkboard art, but didn't know where to begin. (Plus, I haven't a smidgen of 'art' in my DNA.) I'll definitely be trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Marie, when we moved to Hawaii after we married (good ole Navy days) I thought I had gone mad. NONE of my baking items, especially cookies, came out ok...some spread entirely over the whole cookie sheet. Never happened like that in Idaho...I quickly learned that the humidity of the day can have everything to do with how baked good come out. I am sure your cookies tasted just great!!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was basically not a valid recipe after taking it apart, there was too much sugar and butter and not enough flour to sustain them! Live and learn! They were largely inedible as they were far too sweet! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  6. Those Chocolate covered Marshmallows look yummy. I just had something like this recently at a baby shower.
    Thanks for the links to the cleaning, organizing and de-cluttering sites. I'm looking into those. I have some work to do.
    The blue jars and memory jars are cute.
    I always liked the crocheted items.
    The notes for the lunch boxes are awesome; I'm sharing those.
    The coconut cake looks very delicious.
    I really loved the cute photo of the cats.
    Thanks for this one; sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!