Friday 6 September 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!




An Upcycled Sewing Box, made using an old jewelry box by Sadie Seasongoods. 





Mixed Stitch Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover. Sophie Kay on Ravelry.  A great scrap buster.




Sugar Cookie Ornaments. Memoreasy Keepsakes on Etsy.  Not cheap.




Gingerbread Houses, Gingermelon on Etsy. I have made these before and they are adorable. I have actually made a lot of her patterns with great success.




Gingham Girls digital printables.  Past Paper Pretties




Vintage Needlebook Kit. Francais Vintage on Etsy. Not cheap but includes everything needed.





BHG 27 Crafts using mason jars.




DIY Fabric Pumpkins using flannel. From Gardenhouse Studio.




Felt Leaves. Made on 23





Bugs and Fishes. How to sew felt toadstools.



I've run out of time this morning, so those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest to you!  I wish that I could have found  more!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *Change is not always a choice.
How you deal with it is.
~Susan Branch° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •


Breakfast Hammy



In The English Kitchen today, the Breakfast Hammy, a copycat take on Denny's Moon over my Hammy Sandwich.  This was delicious.


I hope that you have a great Friday. Its supposed to be mostly cloudy here today and there is a severe rainfall warning in effect.  I haven't seen any yet, however.  Whatever you get up to today, do be safe and careful.  Be happy. Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 

And I do too! 
 

3 comments:

  1. The gingerbread houses are cute, and I like the repurposed jewelry box into a sewing box. Rain has started here already, here for a couple of days. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda you are so kind to always comment. I really do appreciate it. We are apparently expecting a storm tonight now! Its that time of year! Happy Friday! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I hate to admit it...but I love Denny's Moon Over My Hammy sandwich!:) An at home version sounds like a great idea! And I think I will try and make some of those fabric pumpkins!! Would love to have a hot water bottle cover like that but that is past my ability!:) Enjoyed all your beautiful finds!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!