Thursday 12 September 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


 


Border Collies. They are such smart and energetic dogs.  I loved our Jess.  She was a great dog. Seems so long ago now  . . . 


 

So sweet. I love this picture. It reminds me of the story books I used to read to my children. 


 

A wonderful thought to begin each day with  . . . 


 

Wooden clothespins  . . .  I wonder how many things this one has helped to hang up.


 

Country walks and country stiles  . . .  they are always a sweet surprise . . . and then you have to get yourself over them  . . . 


 

White underthings  . . .  


 


Baking  . . . 


 

Clocks  . . . 


 

Apple season . . . 


 

Dahlias  . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 


Pretty teaspoons  . . .  and cups  . . . 


 

Mittens  . . .  I prefer them over gloves. These look particularly soft and nice  . . . 


 

Deep windowsills and jugs filled with blooms . . . 


 

Badger  . . . 


 

Something to warm the hands  . . . 


 

This  . . . 


 

Everything about this  . . . 


 

Oh my  . . .  yes please  . . . 


 

French apple tarts  . . . 


 

Each of you. So glad you're here.


And those are my favorite things for today  . . . 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Friendship isn't a big thing . . .
its a million little things.
Paulo Coelho
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

Baked Bean Soup



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Baked Bean Soup.  This is quite simply delicious and sized for the smaller family.

I hope you have a beautiful day. I will not be here tomorrow. Cindy and I are going on our Farmer's Market tour, so I will see you on Saturday!  In the meantime stay safe and be happy. Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy tomorrow with Cindy, I'm sure you will find some delicious things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to it Linda. I haven't really been out all week! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The most awesome dog we ever had was only 1/8th Border Collie, but it was enough...one rarely comes across such intelligent and loving dogs as they are!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Elizabeth. They are super intelligent dogs. Our Jess was just lovely. It broke my heart when we lost her. xoxo

      Delete
    2. I so understand, Marie...our hearts were broken when we lost ours at age 16.5...though the vet said she lived much longer than would be expected. Never has made sense to me why parrots live SO LONG...and dogs SO SHORT!! NOT fair!!
      Elizabeth xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie! Your favs are my favs as well! Have such a nice day with Cindy! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!