Thursday 5 September 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 



These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


 

I love the month of September. You get your warm and sunny days, but you also get cooler nights for sleeping.  We are right on the edge of change.


 

Wild fields of flowers.  My heart wants me to be able to frolic in them, my fear of being stung by bees however would override that desire and I would just be content to look and gaze over it's wonder and appreciate it with my eyes.


 

Old plates  . . .  pretty plates  . . . 


 

Homemade preserves  . . . 


 

The smell of books  . . . 


 

Stationary, stamps, stickers, envelopes, etc. Any kind of stationary.


 

Blush  . . .  barely there color  . . . just a hint  . . . 


 


Fresh pasta  . . . 


 

Fresh pears  . . . 


 


Those eyes  . . . 


 

Twilight  . . . 


 

Sloes  . . .  blackthorn . . . 


 

Pretty jam jars  . . . 


 

This  . . . what's not to love  . . . 


 

An orchard in the autumn  . . .  I can almost smell this  . . . 


 

The classics . . . 


 


Pretty maids all in a row  . . .  such simple dresses  . . . 


 

Pretty patchwork  . . . 


 

The many faces of hydrangea  . . . 


 

Apples of Gold  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week.  Maybe some of them were yours also.


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Life isn't a matter of milestones
but of moments.
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~Rose Kennedy° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •


Roasted Balsamic Cherry Tomato Pasta


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Roasted Balsamic Cherry Tomato Pasta.  Simple to make. Delicious. On the table lickety split!


I hope that you have a lovely day today, filled with at least a few of your favorite things. Stay safe, be happy, and don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 

⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

5 comments:

  1. Those are my kind of dresses but wish they are weren't very hard to find. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are hard to find and patterns to make them are also hard to find! Good day to you also Linda! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of lovely things!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!