Friday 12 April 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




From Pomadour24 on Etsy, the cutest book of patterns for making a cute cat doll and a wardrobe.  Not free.  Adorable.





Crafts by Amanda. Twirling ladybugs. Cute.





The Crafting Chicks.  DIY Recipe box.





Cotton Felts Ornament Set. Little Celandine on Etsy.  Cute.





No Pattern. Inspiration only a tea cosy from Anyone Can Quilt






Sweet Creek Patterns.  Crochet Chicken Purse. Free.






I Can Crochet That.  Free Dishcloth Pattern. I love these types of dish cloths.




4 Scrap Yarn Baskets.  Your Crochet






Two Toned Nesting Baskets.  How To Makes






Simply Made by Marin.  Crochet Towel Holders. 




A Box of Twine.  Beginning Patterns. Knitting.





Start Knitting.  Free House Pattern. Cute.






The Happy Mustard Seed. How to start a garden. For beginners.







Vegetables to grow in containers.  Apartment gardening.




Hand Sewn Pocket Tags. Journals by Karen on Instagram.  Lovely.






Such a pretty Needlebook.  No source.





Covered Coat Hangers using vintage pillow cases. (I can't imagine doing this myself. I would be heartbroken to destroy such a pillowcase unless it was already ruined.)  Fresh Vintage. A tutorial.


And those are my finds for this week. I am running out of time now. I hope that there was something of interest to you!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/   ~
\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.History has remembered the kings & warriors
because they destroyed;° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
Art has remembered the people because° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
they created.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~Mark Twain° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •





I was craving a Cheese and Onion Sandwich for a few weeks now, so made my own sandwich filler. This was a very popular sandwich in the U.K.  I love them!  This was delicious! 


 
Cindy's Coconut Cream


I had a great day with Cindy yesterday. We went up to Berwick to do a few errands and then went to Coldbrook to a place called Callisters and had Pie.  It was really delicious. 


 
My Lemon Meringue



We didn't think to take a photograph until we were halfway through eating it, lol.  We like to take photos and send them to our brother in Ontario to let him know what he is missing out on. I know. We are wicked.    Both pies were EXCELLENT!!  We really enjoyed them and we really enjoyed each other's company!  The pie wasn't cheap but it was worth every penny as a once in a blue  moon treat.  We had been saying we were going to do this for almost a year now!  We can scratch it off our bucket list now!


I hope that you have a beautiful day.  May the sun shine upon your and may you be happy.  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   





8 comments:

  1. Still not getting any comment notifications from Blogger, one of these days it will sort itself out. Pouring of rain yesterday overnight, and today and probably tomorrow. We are getting waterlogged! I've made covered coat hangers using material, but not pillow cases. Love the pocket tags. The pie looked delicious, such naughty sisters teasing your brother :) Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is a funny thing. Sometimes it won't let me even comment on my own posts! I have done the braided hangers that you buy the strips of fabric to do. Fun those. I think my brother wishes he lived down here near us as well. I think sometimes he feels a bit alone up there in Ontario. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of cute ideas...thanks for sharing!! Glad you and Cindy got to go to a pie place...that is wonderful that you seem to have good places to eat...so far we have found none here in these parts!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have some good places to eat Elizabeth, and some really appalling ones as well. I suppose it is the same everywhere! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm not a huge pie fan but those pie slices look delicious!! I have never had a cheese and onion sandwich either but that also looks so yummy. I love the tea cozy in your pictures...and I think I am going to ask a friend to make me one of those towel holders. Always such pretty inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! Hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lots of charming Friday Finds…and oh, that pie! Happy weekend, Marie. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! I hope that you are having a great weekend! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!