Thursday 18 April 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 

These are some of the things in life that I enjoy and which make me happy, inspire me, or put a smile on my face. Maybe some of them are yours too.  Lets share! 


 

Dressing tables  . . .  so elegant. When we were young, one year my sister and I each got a fashion doll for Christmas one year that had her own dressing table.


 

A room filled with light  . . . 


 


Ginger jars  . . .  especially blue and white ones  . . . 


 


French milled, pretty bars of soap. Love the soap dish also.


 


Pretty Beach Huts  . . .  your own personal space at the beach  . . . 


 

Botanicals  . . . 


 

Soap bags  . . . 


 


Forget me nots  . . . 


 

Pretty tea cups  . . . 


 

Tea strainers  . . . 


 

Birds  . . . . 


 


Biscuits  . . .  especially fresh from the oven, hot with butter and jam . . . 


 

Pretty bedding  . . . 


 

Cast iron  . . .  bells  . . . 


 
Pretty bowls . . . 


 

April showers  . . .  


 

Red geraniums  . . . .  my favorite kind  . . . 


 

Iron gates  . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 


Cinnamon buns  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week. Maybe some of them were yours too!


A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~
\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.God respects me when I work,
but He loves me when I sing.
~Rabindranath Tagore
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  London Cheesecakes.  Puff pastry bars filled with jam, topped with almond cake and iced with a simple frosting sprinkled with coconut. Delicious!


I hope that you have a wonderful day. May it be filled with at least a few of your favorite things.  I may not be here tomorrow. I have an eye appointment in early afternoon and I need to get out before then and do a few errands. In any case, I will be here on Saturday for sure with something to share!  Love and hugs to you all!  Be safe. Be happy. Don't forget!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   


4 comments:

  1. There is a series on Makeful about beach huts and how they can be renovated. Best of luck with the eye appointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen some pretty amazing beach huts Linda. You could almost live in them! Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Have a good eye appointment! Your favs are my favs…except I don’t know what you do with a soap bag….? Best, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! As far as a soap bag goes, you massage the bag against your skin and you can cleanse and exfoliate your skin at the same time. When you're done using the soap bag, you can simply hang it on the faucet or a small hook to drip dry. Hope this helps! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!