Friday 5 April 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




Elefantz on Etsy. A cute embroidery needlecase. Not free but not expensive either. I love this. She has beautiful patterns.




No source, but bunnies in pockets.  Adorable.




Shabby Art Boutique. Hand quilted coasters.  So pretty.




Antique pin cushion. Eye candy only. 




I know autumn is a long way off, but if I start now  . . .  unravelled. Cute bunting.




Pretty Ideas. Pansy tutorial.




White Wood and Linen.  Fabric angel wings  . . .  so pretty.



Daisy Cottage Designs. Crochet dish cloths.




Knitting Pattern. Simple garter stitch slippers.





Clover House. How to add a pretty crochet edging to things.





Debbie Adams.  Mushroom magic. Love these.




Tiny Paper Cuttings by Laura Sayers.  How cute.




Fun, fun, fun. No source.



Again, no source.  But I love this.



Cardboard Folk.  A cardboard dining room.  This reminds me of the doll furniture my mom made me when I was about 6 or 7 years old.  Sweet memories.





Daisy Moon. Love. Love. Love.


And those are my find for this week.  I hope something tweaked your interest.  Not a lot this week, I know.  Sorry about that!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/   ~
\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
 *.˛.The real magic is believing
in yourself. If you can do that
you can make anything happen.
~J. W. vonGoethe 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚






In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Pork Chops with Dijon Cream Sauce. Its a simple thing, really. And of course, delicious.  



I hope that you have a great day!  Stay safe. Stay warm.  Be happy. Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds today, love the bunny pockets. Stay safe if the storm is hitting your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you snowed in, Marie? Loved your favourite things. I want to adopt that cute puppy pincushion. And the acorn and oak leaf garland is perfect for fall. Stay safe and warm in the storm. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embroidery and crochet! Happy day you, V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute things...they all just made me smile this evening. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!