Friday 15 December 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 



  



Postcards from the Attic.  Assemblage Clock.  




Remember when I made my Alice in Wonderland Shadow box? That was so much fun.





Kids Craft Room. Yarn and Stick Christmas Trees.  Some of you may have a house full of grandchildren, etc. over the next few days. Here is something to keep them busy!  




Kids Craft Room. Another simple one for the kiddies.  Reindeer corner bookmarks!  




Handmade Charlotte.  Painted nut ornaments.  





The House that Lars Built.  Homemade Paper Candle Ornaments.  





Alice & Lois. DIY beaded snowflakes.  





Ann Wood. Wax paper Crystal snowflakes.  These are pretty!  





Lia Griffith, paper houses.  Sweet!  




The House That Lars Built.  Printable Retro ornaments.  Cute!  




Makezine.  How to make Bottle Brush Trees.  





Flamingo Toes. Retro style vintage looking wreath.  




No source.  Just eye candy . . .  





This one as well.  I love it!




Foodie Quine.  Gingerbreadmen Rocky Road.  





Baking with Granny.  Grannie's Shortbread.  





Sugar and Charm.  DIY Pipe Cleaner drinks coasters. 




Rooted in Thyme.  DIY holiday wax fire starters.  




Motte. DIY Christmas Board Game.  



 
Art Threads.  Christmas Tree Embroidery.  






Ravelry.  Crochet Sampler Scarf. 






Todolwen, crocheted stars tutorial.  Love this blog.  Lots of lovely free tutorials. 
 

Oh how I wish I had the time to do all the things I would like to do  . . . 





Jen Hay's Creations.  Gift Card Stockings.  There's still time! 





5 Little Monsters.  Crocheted Nativity Set.  Free pattern. If you started now, you could have it done for next year?   Cute! 
 




Craftsy.  Spiral scarf. Not free, but not expensive either.   





The Diamond Exchange on Ravelry. Not free but not expensive either. I really like this.  


And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope that you were able to see something of interest here! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Faith is the art of holding
on to things in spite of your
changing  moods and circumstances.
~C. S. Lewis  •。★★ 。* 。 


I don't know where I would be without faith!!  Its a muscle that I exercise often!






I made some really easy and really cute Christmas Logs.   




Cindy's and my lunch yesterday.  The Colossal Club.  It was really good! (Surprisingly good photo that I took with my phone.)

We had a great time.  We always do. Of course I can only speak for myself, but I hope that she enjoys our times together also!

Today I am taking Eileen and Tim to do some Christmas Shopping.   I want to top up their cupboards so that they have a bit of a food storage and some treats for the holidays!   I hope that you have a beautiful day.  Stay safe and be happy and blessed.  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 

2 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas today, yes time is limited and goes so fast. It is 4 weeks since my knee surgery. A nice lunch with Cindy yesterday and a fun time with Eileen and Tim today. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda! You are doing so well. I think you should be very proud of yourself and your recovery! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!