Thursday 7 December 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.  




This . . . . so grateful for the angels I have had and have in my life.


 


Pretty packages  . . .  it doesn't need to be complicated.


 

Mmm Donuts.  Doug and I shared a Bailey's donut from Tim Hortons when he was here.  It was good, but not as good as the traditional Bavarian Cream.


 

Pretty stationary  . . . 


 

Lanterns . . . 


 


Simple decorations  . . . 


 

Gingerbread houses  . . .  I used to make one every year when the children were growing up.


 

Wrendale designs  . . .  


 

Smeg  . . . 


 

Ruffles  . . .  love them, especially on bedding  . . . 


 

Bunnies  . . . 


 

Wool blankets  . . . 


 

Christmas Trees  . . . 


 

So pretty  . . . . 


 


More bunnies  . . . 


 

My wish  . . . .




Making collages  . . . 


 

Happy things  . . . 


 

Stockings  . . . 


 


Snowmen  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week!



 


Brrr  . . .  its cold again this morning!  What one would expect from December. We have had it very mild thus far this year.  It had to come . . .  the cold.


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★•。★★ 。* 。
 *.˛.We are only trustees•。★★ 。* 。
for those who come after us.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
~William Morris° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •







In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Cherry Chocolate Chip Cakes.  Deliciously buttery and stuffed with glace cherries and chocolate chips.


I hope you have a beautiful Thursday!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════     


And I do too!    

   











5 comments:

  1. It is snowing here this morning, and settling on the ground fairly quickly. We were going out but will delay it till perhaps this afternoon or even tomorrow. Lots of favourite things today. Enjoy Thursday, stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not snowing here today, but bitterly cold. Stay warm and safe! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful favourites today, Marie. My favourites, too, especially those cute felted bunnies. I bought two littled felted snowmen yesterday at a Christmas market. I also found a brand new KitchenAid 24-cup mini tart pan at Value Village. I want to make those lemon curd cookies you make. Stay warm and cozy. Enjoy these days before Christmas. Love and hugs, Elaine (in Toronto)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Often felt my dogs were indeed angels with fur on...in some cases, were way more comforting than any humans!! No doubt in my mind the last one we had was one...darling dog she was!! Whatever would we have done without them?
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I miss my doggie Elizabeth. She was an angel for sure. My cats are also sweet, but a cat is much more independant and aloof than a dog. Dogs really are a man's best friend. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!