Friday 10 March 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you! 




A Hot Water Bottle Cover.  I found the pattern on Learn with Leanne.  I actually made this pattern a few years ago and I loved it. I will have to make another one as that one got left in the UK. It's super simple and I like it a lot.




Burlap Bows from Live, Laugh, Rowe.







Seed Packet Decoupage Flower Pots.  From Crafts by Amanda





Recycled Light Bulbs, colored with nail polish.  For the garden.  From Green Garden Blog.  I can't find the link, but it sounds simple enough.




I think this chicken bun holder is really cute.  It reminds me of a hot pad I made a long, long time ago which was a chicken.  I wonder what ever happened to it  . . .  From Drops Design. 


 


Sorry for another crochet pattern, but this curtain is just so darned pretty.  From Annies E-Pattern Central.   I used to get a lot of patterns before the www from a place called Annie's Attic.

 



A free pattern for a sweet Dr Owl  hot water bottle cover.  Found on  Rowan.  You do have to register, but not a problem.  (For me anyways.) 





Embroidery on fabric bags.  These are so gorgeous.  From Flickr, but there is no pattern that I could find.  Sigh  . . .  just inspiration.





Strawberry Roses.   From Ash and Crafts.  Can you just see these on your cakes this summer?  I can!  Sooo pretty!




A dog bed from an old suitcase??  Why not!  And it fold up when not in use.  From those smart people at BHG.




Nana and Co, pretty little potholders.  I Love the fabric choices.  So very sweet. 


 


How to turn an in-expensive composition notebook into a pretty art journal.   From Ashley Hackshaw.  A complete tutorial. 





DIY Orange and Clove, Gardiners Soap.  From a Cultivated Nest.   Orange and clove sounds like it would smell just gorgeous.  Can you imagine washing your garden dirty hands with this? 




Mini Farming.  Useful tips for doing some farming in your back yard.  I have always wanted to do this.   I've always wanted chickens. Of course I would not be able to do it where I live now.




 Cheerios Sheep Snacks.  So cute!  From Everyday Dishes.





Cottage Heart Banner Tutorial.  From Kathy's Cottage.  This is so sweet.




 How to clean and re-season Cast Iron.  Always useful.  From I Believe I can if I Try.




How to add Farmhouse Charm to your Rental Kitchen.  From Smart School House.




Free Printable Labels.  These are just lovely.  You can find these and a whole lot more on Tati Scrap.




 Line Art Embroidery.  Perfect for tea towels, etc. Found on Designs on Sick.




I love these painted stones.  From Craft Gossip.  Sketches and quotes.




I can see this coming in handy for all sorts.   Christmas. Easter.  Birthdays.  Valentines.  Etc.   a Mini Tote Bag Treat Holder from Bibi Cameron.   There's a video.




From Ravelry. Crochet White Slipper Clogs.  You do have to purchase the pattern, but I think they are real sweet.





How to make a Rag Rug.  Also a complete tutorial from Craftaholic's Anonymous.  A great page!




And finally, from Brigitte.  It's a PDF download, for these really sweet Easter Napkins.   To grace your Easter table. It will be here before you know it.

And that is my finds for this week!  I hope you found something useful here!


A thought to carry with you . . .


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Its easy to be independent 
when you've got money.
But to be independent 
when you haven't got a thing?
That's the Lord's test.
~Mahalia Jackson•。★★ 。* 。





Just to show you that things don't always turn out the way I plan them to, in the Kitchen today are some Homemade Chicken Crunch Wraps.  I got the filling ready to make them only to realize that I didn't have the right sized tortillas. I fudged them together anyways and they did taste good. I also ended up getting distracted by the phone and so they cooked a bit longer than they should have done and the lettuce wilted. It should have been crisp.  Oh well!


I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

3 comments:

  1. So many creative, crafty ideas!! If only one had more time and energy!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful finds, as usual….the line embroidery is charming… I love the rag rug too. Thanks and have a most lovely day. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so many good finds today.Love the recycled lightbulbs and embroidered bags. Things for me to try. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!