Thursday 9 March 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

A few of the things that make me smile, bring happiness and joy, and make my heart go pitter pat. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say its worth a thousand smiles.




I love this photograph I took of Nutmeg yesterday. His personality is just oozing out of it. I had to save it here for the future.




I always have to be fair, so here is one of Cinnamon yesterday as well.




Almond Croissants.  I love them. Best ones ever, on the ferry from Dover to Calais in France. Delicious.


 


These little knitted bunnies. Wouldn't a basket full of them be sweet?  



The Gilmore Girls.  I love their house.


 

Heart Shaped lockets  . . . 


 


Melon Balls  . . . 


 

Bunting . . . . 


 

Bows  . . . 


 

Pretty journals  . . . 


 

Tea cups and saucers  . . .


 

White bibs and toes  . . .  something to snuffle  . . .


 

Window boxes  . . . 


 

Stained Glass  . . .  this is the Grand Canyon  . . . 


 

Cake.  Cannot resist  . . . 


 

Pretty saucepans  . . .  imagine heating up your tomato soup in this  . . .  sigh . . . 


 

Pretty mugs  . . . 


 


Fresh donuts  . . .  again, cannot resist  . . . 



 


Old typewriters  . . . 



 



The classics  . . . 


 


Fashion illustration  . . . 


 

Churros  . . .  never did get to Spain  . . . 


 


Fresh Berries and cream . . .  its the simple things  . . . 


 

Fresh burgers  . . . 


 

This house, but I wouldn't want to have to clean it. Having said that however, if you could afford this house you could probably afford a cleaner. 


And those are my favorite things for today!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
 ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*Follow your passion.
Be prepared to work hard
and sacrifice, and, above all,
don't let anyone limit your dreams.
~Donovan Bailey•。★★ 。* 。

Quotes . . .  another favorite thing  . . . 





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Traditional Irish Barmbrack.  Quite simply delicious, and another one of my favorite things!


I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of your favorite things and your favorite people. Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   

3 comments:

  1. Love how you called the cats "Snooperviers" on your food blog yesterday. Nutmeg is living up to that name in the first photo. Adorable. I think the same about big houses, first off how would you pay the heating bills, but like you say if you can afford the house you can afford the bills that come with it. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that some of your favorite things are my favorites, too. One of them is strawberries and cream! I can't wait until they are in season again. I like mine fresh off the vine, not store bought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an enjoyable post to read and look through - so many favorite, lovely things! Especially almond croissants!!:) Super cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!