Friday 16 September 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you! 




Pretzel Broom Sticks.  What a cute idea!  From Smart School House




Christmas and Winter Printables. Not free, but not expensive either.  From Designer Trapped.  These would make great cards.   




Little Witches Budget Tea Party.  From Frog Prince Paperie.  




Mom Dot.  Creepy Mason Jar Tutorial.  Love this! It looks really easy to do. 




Apple Cinnamon Crumb Cake.  This looks really tasty.  From Buttercream Bondie.   




How to harvest and roast Sunflower Seeds.  I've never known how to do this properly.  Simply Recipes.  




A very pretty crochet V Scarf from Naztazia.  And it has a video. 




Litle Miss StitcherI love these.  Love the ice cream colours. Free pattern.




Smile Like You Mean It. Custom DIY Iron on Patches for jeans, using any material you want.  What a cute idea! Boys would love these super heroes ones.




Adventures in Making.  DIY aromatherapy cat nap eye pillows.  




Sew Me Some Stuff.  DIY Laptop Sleeves. 




Sleepover Pillowcase Tutorial from Lemon Squeezy Home.  





DIY Macaron Coin Purse from Handmadiya.  A complete tutorial. Cute! 





Fleece Ear Warmers.  At Second Street.  I love these.  I hate wearing hats, but these would keep your years warm in a nice way.   




Creative Homemaking.  DIY Phone Holder.  Simple.   






Village Haberashery.  DIY Hot Water Bottle Cosy.  Love this.  It looks very simple as well.  




Free Witches Tea Party Printables.  Why should kids have all the fun? Up To Date Interiors




Rice Crispie Monster Treats.  Cute!  From One Little Project.




Cool Creativity. 10 free crochet pillow patterns.  



 
London Fog Vanilla Bean Shortbread.  I adore shortbread.  These look delicious. From The Cafe Sucre Farine.   




That Vintage Life. 11 Genius Kitchen Hacks you wish you had known sooner!  Some of these are brilliant! Like the foil on the end of the celery.




How to make a makeup bag, from DIY Joy. 


 


The View from a Great Island.  Whole Grain Oat Rolls.  These look fabulous! Whole grain is good! 

 



Cleaning Tips Roundup from Apartment Therapy




Free to Use Collage sheet printables from Mary Watkin on Flickr. 




Crochet Zone.  A free pattern for a pocket placemat.  Love this.   



 
I could not find a source for these, but they are so cute and look very easy to make. 
 



Festive Sheep Ornament. Again, I could find no source. 




Paper Haunted House Lanterns for Halloween.  From Inner Child Fun. Free printable templates.



Graceful Little Honey Bee.  Love this. A lot of this is common sense.

And those are my finds for this week. Hope you found something useful.  I know I did! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Children need at least one person in their life
who thinks the sun rises and sets on them,
someone who delights in their existence,
and loves them unconditionally.
~Pam Leo  •。★★ 。* 。



 
In The English Kitchen today  . . .  School Cafeteria Pizza.  This is fabulous!  I gave half to Cindy to take home as she was working yesterday and I thought it would mean one less thing for her to do!  Really delicious and the crust was so simple to make! 


I figured out what those worms must have been in my dream. I got the cats a new toy this week and there is a silky worm thing that hangs off the end of this fishing pole. They really love it and it has googly eyes. I think that must have manifested itself in my dream.  You never know where these things are going to come from!

I hope that you have a wonderful Friday!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 And I do too! 


6 comments:

  1. The mind is a funny thing and will transform things we see into strange dreams. Lots of cute finds today. It's a rainy Friday here. Have a good day,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I have to be careful what I watch on television in the evenings because it will often manifest itself into one of my dreams! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow...LOTS of ideas today...love that shawl that comes to a V!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made those shhep.. I don't know where I originally found them..but very easy to make..:)You could in a heartbeat.Love the dishcloth my fave look..haven't picked up a crochet hook in ages!
    The View From Great Island has great recipes..I agree wholeheartedly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world is filled with lots of things to keep us happy and occupied I find. So many talented people of which you are one! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!