Friday 12 February 2021

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!    

 

 Now this is a really nice idea.  A DIY Wood Slice Cheese Tray.  I love it.  From the people at BH&G.  Looks easy enough and quite unsual. 

 

 

I love these painted flowerpot pin cushions!  They are adorable.  Easy also.  No source, just eye candy, but they look so easy to do you wouldn't need much in the way of instruction. 

 

Flora Needlebook Pattern.  A downloadable PDF from Etsy.  The shop is called mmmcrafts.  I really like this. 

 


Easy to sew DIY Washcloth Travel pouches for holding your toothpaste, etc.  From Whimsey Love.  

 

Cardboard Box Play houses for kids, using leftover wall paper, etc.   Love it!  From A Beautiful Mess. 

 


From Ravelry.  Tawashi Knot Dish Cloth pattern.  A great way to use up scraps.  Love it! 

 

Union Jack Tea Cosy Pattern.  Free if you buy yarn.  I like this. You can also buy the pattern for a nominal fee.   From Love Knitting

 

From Lime Riot.  I love this.  Its such a pretty thing and so simple.   I think it is the simplicity of it which I love most. 

 

Tips for creating a stitch sampler.  I love Samplers.  From Needle N Thread.  I used to love doing samplers in Counted Cross Stitch.  

 

I love this scarf.  It looks easy to do  and you could do it in any colour you wanted to do it in.  From A Crocheted Simplicity.  Free pattern. 

 

More Eye Candy.  Found on Tumbler.  No instructions.  Just inspiration.  Its so pretty. 

 

Pipe Cleaner Flowers for Spring.  How very cheery!  From One Little Project.   Sweet! 

 

Just look at these adorable knitted chicks!  I love them.  Found on Mochi Mochi Land.  A free pattern. 

 

Decoupage inside your drawers.  Love those drawer pulls.  From Dishfunctional Designs.  Clever name. 

 

Paper Bow Templates in four different sizes.  I love paper bows.  You can put them on anything.  From Lia Griffith

 

Make your own Mason Jar Tissue Holder.   Such a simple idea.  From Land Lee Lu

 

Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch...peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. From Fabric Street Designs

 

How to do a String Tree Wall Mural.   Wouldn't family photos be great with this.  Found on  Apartment Therapy

 

Just look at this genius idea.  Stencil a tree on a wall, attach hanging knobs and presto chango, you have a unique and interesting way to hang towels in a bathroom.  (Or coats in a hallway, etc.)  From Houzz

 

Look alike Stained Glass, using glass pebbles from the dollar store.  From Knick Naks and Ric Rak.   I love it!  

 

How to turn Washi Tape into stickers. Did you know that you could stick washi tape on wax paper (or freezer paper), punch shapes and use the cut-outs as stickers on cards & scrapbook pages.  I could not find a source. 

 

If you are in to Scrapbooking, here is a source for free printable journaling cards.  Found on Digiscrap Freebies

 

I haven't tried this but I am going to.  Places to find photographs of your ancestors.  We shall see.  Found on Crestleaf.  I would love to find photos of any of my ancestors. 

 

A paper card printable antique truck.  I bet I know a little boy who would love cutting and pasting these together.   Found on  Flickr. 


 


Springtime coasters.  Crochet.  Free tutorial.  Maise HuttonSimple rounds embroidered. 

 


With some artificial, or paper flowers, a cardboard letter base and some glue, you too could have a beautiful flowered letter/initial, etc.   I love this idea.  Found on The Mrs and Momma Bird

 

Do you know somebody who has been ill and could use a "pick me up?"  Maybe not now, but someday you might.  I love this idea for a DIY Care Package with a printable tag.  From  The Polka Dot Chair

 

 I love it!  A Melted Mason Jar Spoon Rest.   Everything Turquoise.  Not to do, to buy. 

 

Dyed Clothespins.   I can't wait for hanging out the clothes weather.  Nothing smells better.  KOJO Designs.  

And those were my finds for this week. I hope that there was something here that piqued your interest also!

A thought to carry with you  . . .

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛*What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.
~Buddah•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 




Fish for Friday with a Classic Tuna Casserole.  Delicious, simple and quick to make.  I love this. 

Have a wonderful Friday.  Whatever you get up to don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!! 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I do love tuna casserole so will be checking out your recipe! Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday Pam! Stay warm and stay healthy! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a lot of ideas! No one should ever be bored. I used to do counted cross stitch but now I don't see well enough. Happy Chinese New Year! Stay cozy. Stay safe. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are so very lucky having the www to inspire us these days Elaine! We can never run out of ideas! Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines Day! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Am I mistaken or is this your Birthday month? I can't remember and I left my Birthday list in the UK on the refrigerator. I will have to do a new one! I will be late sending your card! xoxo

      Delete
  4. So many lovely ideas, thanks. V

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!