Friday 5 February 2021

My Friday Finds . . .


 

 

A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest and inspire me to want to do, create, become, etc. Maybe they will also inspire you!     

 

  


 Shabby Art Boutique.  Make your own Shabby Village DIY. Cute!  Wouldn't a set of these done up for Christmas be cute? 

 

From Turkey Feathers.  Cute dish towel borders.  Love these!   

 

Feeling Stitchy.  A Gadget Cosy.  So pretty.   

 


Meet Me At Mikes.  World's Easiest Tea Cosy. Complete tutorial.  Free. 


 

Anyone Can Quilt.  Pot holders and tea towels.  Love the fabrics. Just eye candy, but the whole blog is eye candy.  Love it.   

 

Granny Square Hearts. Lanukas.  It is a japenese crochet symbol pattern, but they are so easy to follow.  I love them more than hand written patterns. 

 

By the Bay Needleworks.  I love this simple brooch.   

 

 

Eye Candy from Little Herb Bouquet.  People are so talented!  Follow her on Instagram.  Totally charming.  

 


Wool and Chocolate.  A sock darning tutorial. So worth it if you have lovely wool socks. 
 
 
 
Its in some kind of foreign language, but I love this and it looks easy.  Wish I could figure it out.  From Ge Ce.  I love these kind of old fashioned baby things . . .  
 
 
 

Puff Stitch Petals Cardigan.  Love this. From Lakshmi Ravi Narayan.   
 
 
 

Stori be Art.  Video tutorial on using alcohol to make dandelions.  Love this.  Learned something new. Fascinating. 
 
 
 
Painting Loose in water colour.  7 Tried and True Tips.  From Artists Network.   
 
 


 Eye candy from Beedee Babee.  Love Love her work.  
 
 

Pin Cushion Mice, free pdf from Bustle and Sew.  Cute!  

 

Ric Rac, Darla and Bean.  Seriously cute. You can follow her on Instagram also.  

 

Awww . . .  a palm filled with cuteness.   I love them.  I could not find a source. 
 
 

From BuzzFeed.  How to remove food stains from clothing.  Very helpful! 

 


Not sure if this is true or not, but I am going to try it.  
 
 

How to make a dres form out of chicken wire.  From Artfully Sew.    My mother used to have a dress-form for sewing.   I remember being fascinated by it. 

 

What a genius reuse of an old chair.   A swing.  From Inspired Clutter.  No instructions, just eye candy.  How hard could it be though.  Looks like two holes are drilled in the front and the rope threaded through there and two holes on the back, same thing.  Doesn't look that hard to do. 

 
 
Dragon Fly garden art from a repurposed wire whisk.  Cute!  From Hometalk

 

Bullet Journals to Inspire.   Lots of ideas here.   I need to start a bullet journal.  From BuzzFeed

 

Handmade Charlotte.  Carry Paris in your pocket.   What a cute idea! 
 
 

Free Hood knitting pattern from Mary Maxim.   Love this.  

 

Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch.  I have never heard of this stitch before but I am intrigued!  From Niki's Homemade Crafts

 



I love this Little Bird Needle Book.   So sweet.  A complete tutorial on Michelle's Romantic Tangle. 


 


Good to know the different nibs and their uses.  This is so very informative! 

 

 The Cottage Mama.  Fifteen minute pillow case with French seams.  I love these fabrics.  I love pillowcases full stop. 

 

 Laundry Set.  A free pattern from Sew Style & Home.  

 


 Little Coffee Fox.  How to build a meal bank and plan better.   Genius!

And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest to you here! 

Still waiting to hear if I have been approved for a mortgage.  Keep those prayers coming!  I so appreciate them! I hardly slept last night.  So much going through my brain. I just couldn't shut it down.  I hate it when I have nights like that, don't you?

A thought to carry with you . . .


.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° ˛°. . 
˛*Be silly.
Be honest.
Be kind. 
 ~Ralph Waldo Emmerson  •。★★ 。* 。  

 

In The English Kitchen today, Bundt Pan Chicken. Such a simple concept and incredibly delicious. One pan to wash! 

Have a fab Friday!  Don't forget! 

 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!! 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! LOVELY bunch of things and ideas here today! Just love all the crafts and journalling ideas. I've revived journalling this year and really enjoying it. That bundt pan chicken--what a great way to prepare chicken. I like one-pot wonder recipes! :) ((LOVE & HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed your mortgage is approved, Marie. Loved the little felt birds with their bonnets and the mice. Actually, loved everything. No fun when you can't sleep. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all GOOD excitement.:):):)Things must have changed..it could take weeks here for approvals 10 yrs ago..depending on the circumstances...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little bird needle book, don't need one but just might have to make one. Good things come to those that wait. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what cuteness and neat ideas today!!
    Hugs and prayers that the house goes through!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest easy about it. Worrying isn't going to change anything. If it's meant to be it will be. If not three is something better coming your way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!