Friday 15 March 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
  A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
  
 
Einat Kessler. How to make an interactive mini album. tutorial. 
 
 

Thirsty for Tea. Turkey Cranberry Tea Sandwiches.  


  

Lilly on Instagram. Little love letters.  


Mood Kids.  DIY Pompom Tutu.  



Hello Lucky. DIY Spring wreath. Paper flowers.   



Inspiration only. I could not find a source. 

  

See Kate Sew.  Seven ways to make a ruffle. 



Dana Made It.  Making bias tape.  



Purl Bee.  Simple felted wool mittens.  For next winter.   



Roslyn Mirringon  Tutorial on how to make Journal Covers using scraps. 



Roslyn Mirrington Tutorial on making this beautiful pillow case.  



Lia Griffith.  Crepe Paper Peonies.  



Love Crochet.  Free tutorial on how to crochet edgings.  


Country Living.  Turn old brooches into magnets.   




Mom Endeavors.  Tin Can bird feeders.   


  

Inspired Barn.  Vintage Book, Planner Cover Tutorial.



Sparkle Power.  Patchwork Photo Frame. 



Pooja Kaushal on Ravelry. Blooming Bookmark.  


Will Cook For Smiles.  Classic Stuffed Shells.  


  

Fire Flies and Mud Pies. Tissue Paper covered Eggs.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something that interested you! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Soar, eat ether,
see what has never been seen;
Depart, be lost, but climb. 
~Edna St Vincent Millay•。★★ 。* 。 



Small Batch Irish Stew 

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Small Batch Irish Stew.  Yummo!


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 



 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! So many goodies today... LOVE, love, love that little pom pom tutu!! I want one!! haha... ;) Those mini love letters are adorable. And how pretty that paper flower wreath and paper peonies--amazing what can be made with paper! Stuffed shells... oh, I do miss those! You can't really find those big pasta shells here, which is a pity. Pasta is very homongenous here--spaghetti, penne--the very easily recognizable ones... haha! Must go see about your small batch Irish Stew. I love using my Crock Pot and making a big cauldron of something, but sometimes a smaller batch is ideal. Happy weekend to you all there... LOVE YOU SO MUCH, my friend! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love paper Tracy. It is a weakness of mine. What a pity you can't find different pasta shapes there. The stew was nice, and no muss no fuss. I am not even sure if it was lamb I used, as it was in an unmarked package, lol. I think it might have been beef, but it was good at any rate! Love you! Love to TJ and Luna also. (((((hugs))))) xoxo

      Delete
  2. The mini love letters remind me of the beautiful fall ephemera you sent me:) I was admiring it yet again yesterday..so many goodies in one envelope..I am crafting as my days will be numbered once the snow melts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will be busy with the garden once the snow melts! Then it will be garlic harvesting, etc. My friend's husband is getting his garden ready to plant now! Our soil is no good at all for any kind of vegetable growing. It is too much like clay. I love paper and ephemera! It is a weakness of mine! (one of many!) xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!