Friday 22 March 2019

Friday Finds . . .


 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   



Candy Fleece.  She makes the most beautiful bunnies, hedgehogs, mice, etc. So adorable!  Pricey, but adorable.



I have not been to the library in forever.  I used to go all the time.  When I was a child I lived at the library during the summer holidays. I spent loads of time reading. Now I pretty much only read in bed.  That is a habit I took to when the children were growing up.  I had no time to read during the day so I only ever read in bed at night. 


  

I had to search to find a source for this, but I managed and it is needle art by Caroline Zoob.  I love it! 

  

Empress of Dirt.  I've never managed to do this, but I might give it a go again.  It can't hurt to try. Mmm . . .  plus I get to enjoy an Avocado!  



Puppy butt  . . .  just coz  . . .  makes me smile.  


  

Natural Healthy Mag.  Worth a go.  Some nights I fall asleep quickly, others it eludes me completely. 


Bake Space.  Ribbon Sandwiches.


  

Jessie Chorley.  A kit to make your own French Bunny Brooch. Not cheap, but oh so cute.  Tres Rustique.


Hello.  I love Scottie Dogs.  My ex MIL had one.  His name was Ferguson.  Fergie for short. He was adorable. 


Clover and Violet.  Complete tutorial on how to make your own pretty little key fob.  



Plain Chicken.  Copycat Pizza Hut Bread Sticks.  I'm going to try these.
  


The Old Spaghetti Factory.  I first went to one when I was living in Calgary, Alberta with my ex.  What a novel idea it was.  Loved that they brought fresh bread to the table and loved the spaghetti.  Wish they had them over here, although if they did we probably wouldn't go because Todd hates Italian food.  Specifically spaghetti.  Although he does like Heinz Spaghetti from the tin on toast. The mind boggles.  




You've just got to love Julia Child . . . 


  

Spark People.  Hate that I am over 60. How did that happen?  It snuck up on me when I wasn't paying attention!  



Nana and Company. Inspiration only.   



Owl Puffs.  Jena Krupar on Ravelry.  Cute!! 


Topsy Turvey Doll.  Don't freak out. It opens up as a PDF.  No worries.  


The Graphics Fairy. Printable Epherma.  



Drops Design. Evening Breath Shawl.   Free pattern. 



Easter Bunny Garland.  Midnight Crafting.  Sweet!

 
  

Craft River.  Yarn Wrapped Carrots, Easter Decor.   





Made by Barb.  Make your own Bird's Nests.  



Engleblog.  How to make your own Dotty Mushroom Patch Garden accents.  



Lifestyle for Real Life.  Clay Pot Wind Chimes.  


Red Ted Art.  Easy Paper Chicks.  


And those are my finds for this week.  A bit of inspiration and whatnot.  What have you been up to?  Anything crafty?  I'd love to hear about it! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
God's light is real.
It has the power to soften
the sting of the deepest wound.
~Dieter F Uchtdorf  •。★★ 。* 。 



Apple Pancake 

In the kitchen today.  Apple Pancake.  It didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it, but boy was it ever tasty!  NOM NOM! 


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 




5 comments:

  1. Love Caroline's work..:) Sweet and natural..not folksy:) You know what I mean? Like too cutesy:)LOL..

    Many pretties here.I loved the library too..never go..Libby all the way..My daughter and Noah frequent their beautiful library regularly!
    Just painting and bunting...will make desserts for J's bday this weekend..that's it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, I could do with trying the Military technique to fall asleep as it's 2.30 in the morning and I'm wide awake!! I've been quite good lately, it's been over a month since my last sleepless night. I've really been trying to cut down on my time online so maybe that's why I've been sleeping better, apart from tonight of course!

    We went to the Old Spaghetti House in Banff last year and absolutely loved it. In fact if I remember rightly it was the only restaurant we went too twice. It's a good job we don't have them here!

    I was thinking of getting some small weights for exercising, George said they had some in Aldi so I might take a look. After being off my feet for nearly six weeks I've got to do something!

    Have a great weekend, lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I was wishing they DID have them here Kate! lol Sorry you had a sleepless night. I have far too m any of them! I hope your foot is healing well and you are pretty much back to normal! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love that you share daily recipes. You are such a great cook of course, your recipe book proves that.
    I always enjoy your little crocheted items.
    I read through the how to go to sleep one. I have had problems for years too. I take herbal stuff right now and then I still get up if I drink too much water.
    The Shawl is beautiful. Our matron at the temple had such a lovely white shawl on this week. I wish i could crochet one.
    Pizza hut breadsticks; this is one to try.
    I need to test some of my baking soda.
    As aways thanks for sharing your finds.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how long i will be able to share recipes every day LeAnn! I have so many other things I want to do and no time to do them. Food blogging takes up acres of my time! Love and hugs to you and Roger! Blessings too! oxox

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!