Friday 9 November 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!  


How Does She.  Homemade Therapeutic Corn packs. 


Intimate Weddngs.  Cookies in a Jar.  These are great gifts!   



Purl Soho.  Little coin purses using liberty prints.  Cute and so pretty!  



The Sewing Directory. How to use Inktense Blocks to paint on fabric.  


Happiest Camper.  Easy to make jar opener aid.  I love these things. I couldn't open jars without them!  


Mother Know's Best. Eye Candy only.  I love this tea towel. 


Lipsie the Pocket Girl.  Downloadable PDF.  Cute!  



National Sewing Circle.  How to make pin cushion pies.   



Ravelry. Geometric Pillow Pattern by Sandi Rosner.  


How to make Chai. 

  


Today's Creative Life.  DIY iron ons.  Free.



Needlework Gossip.  Free Pattern.   



Thistle Bear.  Crochet Pillow Cover.  Free Pattern.



Saved by Love Creations.  Knitted hat with a garter stitch brim. Free pattern.  


Flax & Twine.  Tassel and Garter Stitch colour block scarf.  Free.  



Eye Candy only  . . .  so sweet . . . 

  

Crochet with Kate. Matching Hot Water Bottle covers patterns. Free. 


Stacking Stars. Frankie Brown on Ravelry.  


Cynthia Banessee. Crochet Christmas Tree Ornaments. Free.  


Drops Design. Gingerbread Pot Holders.  Free.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something of interest for you here today!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
There is beauty within each 
and every storm we walk through 
in life.  You just  have to look for it.
~Heather Stillufson•。★★ 。* 。 



Spiced Bean Dip & Pita Crisps 

In The English Kitchen today.  Spicy Bean Dip and Spiced Pita Crisps.  Tasty!  Quick and easy as well.


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


10 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Is it Friday again already?! haha... Lots of good ideas and fun things here today. The Intense blocks for fabric--wow! Those pincushion pies are adorable... make mine pumpkin, please! ;) That crochet cushion cover is so pretty... nice old-fashioned charm. Cute idea--the stacked stars making a tree. Those gingerbread potholders are TOO CUTE to use! ;) I like the spicy snack you're serving up at your Kitchen today--YUM! Wishing you all there a VERY lovely weekend... LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH!! :))) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL like you Tracy, I love Pumpkin Pie and it is the season for sure! Thanks so much for visiting. You are such a treasure. Love you and TJ so very much! ((((hugs)))) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love those coin purses -- they remind me of when I was a little girl in the late 50s. That is an adorable door hanger too. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Mary. I am in love with the door hanger, but could not find instructions sadly enough! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Cute cute cute and cuter.I think I downloaded that Christmas car last yr:) Not sure.I seem to hoard on my computer;)Thank you for everything you share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that last quote...truly there is beauty in everything, we only need to take the time to look for it. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie~

    Friday Finds are my fav! I made the, Cranberry Hootiecreek cookies in a jar one year for Christmas gifts...they were delicious!! No one complains when you give them something they can make at their leisure.

    I love the red embroidry, and nothing tastes better on a cold day than a, Chia Tea Latte...I have them make mine with an herbal tea, and it's delicious! I used to have one everyday when Averi was at Primary Children's Hospital. It's a very warm, comforting drink.

    We have been cleaning out my mom's stuff, and when I ran across the hot water bottle, I asked if I could please have it. So many memories of my mom putting hot water in it and putting it over my cold toes, or letting me hold it for a tummy ache. I love the hot water bottle covers...adorable!!

    There is beauty in every storm...I'm finding that out.

    Have a wonderful week-end dear friend! Love you!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Cookies in a jar make the best gifts! I love making them and I love getting them! I will have to try making a Chai Latte with an herbal tea. What kind do you use? I can only imagine how you are feeling having lost your mum so recently Barb. I have been thinking of you. Love and hugs to you and to Bob. Love you much. xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh, I do wish that I had some Spicy Bean dip right now with Pita chilps. Yummy!
    I loved all the crocheted items and most are free which is awesome. You do find some cute things.
    The cookies in the jar are such a great idea; maybe for Christmas gifts.
    I loved the hot water bottle and remember then when I was a kid. Cute crocheted covers.
    I loved the knitted hat and scraf.
    Thanks for doing these Friday Finds; I love looking at them and following the links.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookies in a jar make great Christmas Gifts. I did a demo in RS for an activity once and it was quite a popular one! I wish you could come and share some crisps and dip with me sometime LeAnn! Love you! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!