Friday 23 November 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you! 


No source, just inspiration. Very pretty way to fold your napkins for Christmas lunch! (You can click on it to make it bigger.) 


Again no source, but printables for scrapbooking, etc.  If you click HERE it will take you to a larger image you can download and then print. Very pretty. 


This Grandma is Fun.  Cinnamon Stick Ornaments.  Easy peasy!  



Girl Creative Designs.  Jingle Bell Ornaments.  


Mom 4 Real.  How to clean jewelry.  


Flip flop socks.  It downloads as a PDF you can save and print.  



Knitted Stars.  Hunter Hammerson on Ravelry. Not free.  


Duck Feet Baby Socks.  Free pattern on Cool Creativities.  



Instructables. Roll Up Glove Box Essentials.  



Martha Stewart.  DIY Sleep Masks.  simple



Brewed Together. DIY Microwavable Potato Bag.  


Preppy Kitchen.  Black and White Cake.  Very pretty.  



Laughing Hens.  Hand stretches for crafters.  


  

Blue Ice.  Table Decoration ideas for Christmas. 


Repeat, Craft After Me.  Crochet Gingerbread Head Baubles.  



Totally Kidz Times.  Yesterday's Sweater, Today's hat.  



Nordic House.  Table centrepiece for the Holidays.  



Lord Byron's Kitchen.  Apricot and Walnut fruitcake.  



I heart Naptime.  Reusable Lunch Bags.   



Garden Therapy.  How to felt Wool.

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something you can use!
A thought to carry with you . . .   
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Two steps forward
and one step back
beats no steps at all.
~unknown    •。★★ 。* 。 

Bombay Turkey 
In the kitchen today  . . .  Bombay Turkey.  A slightly different way to use up some turkey leftovers. 


Happy Birthday to my middle son Doug today.  He is 37 today!  Love you son!


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, Flip Flop socks.....who knew??? Hahaha! Lovely finds again today, I love the Christmas centrepiece, so simple but gorgeous!

    I'm up and out early today as I've got an appointment at the hairdressers.

    Have a good Friday, lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hair dressing appointment Kate! It always feels so nice to have your hair done! Love and hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flipflop socks are a riot and the duck foot booties are adorable. Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son..Such cute finds Marie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!