Friday 20 January 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!


 


The Seaman Mom.  How to adjust bobbin tension. 




Mother Tabitha and her kittens. Ak Originals on Etsy. So cute.



Good to know  . . . 





Home Talk, tutorial on making a Valentine Pom Pom Wreath. 




I love this. No pun intended.  From McAdams Family.  Complete Tutorial.



Kathy's Cottage.  Heart Banner Tutorial.  Sweet!  




Flamingo Toes. Felt and fabric hearts.  So pretty. 




Fish bowl key fob in felt.  A free pattern on Fun Family Crafts.  Cute! 




Faithfully Committed.  How to do a Prayer Walk through your home.  I like the idea of a Christ centred home.





How to unclog a sink!  I regularly put vinegar and baking soda down my sink drains to keep them smelling fresh.





Now, isn't this adorable!  From The Knotty Redhead. Unicorn Mane Headband. 

 


You Tube. Terry's top tips for watercolourests.  




Fibrelucious.  Leaf Brooch Tutorial.  Free.  




From Jenny of Elephantz.  Totally free tutorial.  This is so pretty.  




Sew Mag.  Free printable floral patchwork vase slip covers.  





Adventures in PomPom Land. Bunny Tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.  




Jennifer Murphy, Pom Pom Bunny Tutorial.  This is sooooo cute!  Adorable.




Tortelina.Tortelina  Bunny Ear Napkin folding.  A pictorial tutorial.   




Kirsten Holloway Designs.  The Primrose & Proper Super Scarf.  Love this.




From Janice Creates.  A Candy Hearts Shaker Card. This is so cute. 




Sandy Toes and Popsicles.  A free printable Candy Hearts Valentines Day Banner.  


 



No source. Just some pretty edging for some eye candy.  Love the fabric choices.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something you could use.


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
Train your mind to see 
the good in everything.
Positivity is a choice, 
The happiness of your life
depends on the quality
of your thoughts.
~Marcandangel  •。★★ 。* 。  




There's nothing new in the Kitchen today, but I am sharing an old recipe from a few years back for Irish Tea Brack.  Totally fat free and delicious. This is one of my favorite tea breads!

It's starting to snow here now. We are expecting quite a lot today they say.  I had thought it would start last night as that is when it was originally predicted, however when I got up this morning it hadn't. That's good because at least my dad will get out for his breakfast.  Whatever you get up to today, be happy, be safe, and don't forget! 

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too  
 

6 comments:

  1. Ice rain yesterday, slippery roads today, hardly any snow as predicted. The link to the little key fob doesn't work, thought that would be a cute thing to sew. Did like the needle case, might try that one. Do little things now and put away for birthday/Christmas gifts. Hope the snow avoids your area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. I have sorted out the link for the key fob. The other one was dead, so I found a new one that works! Sorry about that! Like you, I like to do little things off and on to set aside for gifts! Plenty of snow here now! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the Tabby cat and her kittens! And all the pretty valentines! But the tea bread - oh my! Looks like something I want to make. Have a happy day!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary. That tabby cat is so cute. I bought the pattern. I love to do things like that. Hope you try the tea bread! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ah, some lovely crafting ideas today!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!