Thursday 5 January 2023

My Favorite Things . . .

 

 



A few of the things that make me smile, bring happiness and joy, and make my heart go pitter pat. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say it's worth a thousand smiles.



 
(source



Hugs.  The embrace by Lee Madgwick


 

Incense . . . what a different kind of an incense burner . . . 


 

Weck jars  . . .  I love them . . . 


 

Toasting things by the fire  . . . 




Corn cribs  . . . 


 


Cats in scarves  . . . 

 


Fresh baguettes . . .


 

 
Ibeirico Jamon . . . so good. 

 


A good breakfast.  Sets you up for the day . . . 



 

Patterns in nature  . . .  the earth smiles . . . 

 


No two are alike  . . . 

 


The Sleeping Lady, Alaska  . . .  patterns in nature, again  . . .  


 


Hand lettering  . . . 


 


Toasty toes  . . . 

 

Burleigh . . . pottery . . . love the patterns, love the blues  . . . 


 


Cake and ice cream  . . . 


 


Nothing beats a good nap  . . . 


 


Fresh baked cookies  . . .  I can almost taste them . . . 


 
(source


Bunny noses  . . .  so sweet . . . 

And those are my favorite things for this week. I probably won't be posting tomorrow morning as I need to be at the hospital for 7:15, so don't worry if I am not around!

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
  ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*The more you praise and celebrate your life,
the more there is in life to celebrate.
~Oprah Winfrey•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。




In The English Kitchen today . . .  Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs and Veggies.  Quick, easy, healthy and delicious!


I hope you have a wonderful day!  Stay safe and be happy. It's been snowing here.  I hope the roads are okay. I need to go out!  Whatever you get up to, don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!    

   


1 comment:

  1. One good thing about an extra early appointment is it is over and done with and you have the rest of the day. Hope things go well. It is really foggy this morning, doesn't look like it will clear anytime soon,, but not like the London fog that was so thick I remember the bus conductor walking in front of the bus with a light, that was way back in the 50's

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!