Friday 26 July 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 
 
 
Lullaby Lodge.  Granny Stripe Tutorial.  Love the colours.  
 
 
  
 
Pure Wow. 9 easy Mary Berry Dessert recipes.  Yum!  
 
 
  
 
The View From Great Island. Savoury Shortbreads.  
 
 
  
 
How to build a fire pit. No source.  
 
 
  
 
Styles Idea. 12 ways to join Granny squares. 
 
 
  
 
Molly Makes.  Giant Leaf Pattern for Autumn Bunting.  
 
 
  
 
Ravelry. Boho bunting by Emma Escott.  
 
 
 
Two Twenty One. How to clean calcium off faucets.  
 
 
 
Setting for Four.  How to printable chart.  
 
 
  
 
No source.  Just pretty to look at. 
 
 
  
 
I'm going to look into this. Word is so expensive.


 
Again no source, but how cute are these? 
 
 
  
 
Modesty by Laura.  Free sweater pattern. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Skip to my Lou.  Wooden Hedgehog Pencil Holder.  
 
 
 
Two Twenty One. How to replant Hens & Chicks.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something to interest you!

A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Life's biggest tragedy is
that we get old too soon,
and wise too late.
~Benjamin Franklin•。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
 
Nothing new in the kitchen today, but here is a fabulous recipe for a Lemon & Blueberry Buckle.  We were at Tina and Tony's yesterday and it was too late when we got home for me to do anything. 
 
 
Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 


8 comments:

  1. I think you have Windows 10?
    Try Microsoft Accessories..Wordpad..free:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look that up Monique! These things all add up and can be quite expensive! xoxo

      Delete
    2. I will be sure to check it out! xo

      Delete
  2. How I wish I knew about OpenOffice before! Those savory shortbreads look so wonderful; I wonder if I might find them over here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mevely! The recipe for them is on that page link! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi, Marie! So much happens here, I'm ever late cathing up! ;) That Mary Berry makes some good desserts... I date not try though, we're so low-sugar now, but don't want to fall off the wagon--haha! Those savory shortbreads are may cup of tea. I think I'm more savory than sweet. That firepit--what a great idea! Let me know if you find the source for that, or similar... that would be a fun addition to the garden. Not sure where, but we can dream... ;) That Boho Bunting is really pretty! It's so hot at the moment though, playing with yarn hasn't been happening a lot lately--can you believe it?! Those embroidered (towels?) are gorgeous--I'd be afraid to use them--haha! How clever those bundt cake tines, jelly molds, etc spray painted and made into toadstools???!!! WOW!! That hedgehog pencil holder really made me smile. :) Too cute! And your dessert... YUM! Good to be back here with you, my friend! LOVE YOU BOTH there sooo much!! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the danger of having something pretty like that. I have one tea towel that my mother embroidered and nobody is allowed to use it! I love savoury and sweet. That's my problem! I love everything a bit TOO much. I came across the recipe for that Lemon Refrigerator Pie recipe that I made when you and TJ visited us at the cottage the other day. Such happy memories of that day. They have sustained me for a long time now. We really need to visit with each other again! Love and big hugs to you both. We do have a spare bedroom here, with bunkbeds and we are close to both Wales and the Lakes. Just in case you ever wanted to come and visit. You could sleep here and travel about as you wished. Again, love you much. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!