Friday 5 July 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 
 

You just know this is good. Most recipes from Community Cookbooks are!  



Sarah Milne Creative. Inspiration only.  




Kup Kup Land, more inspiration! Paper Doll on Canvas.  So cute! 



Purl Soho.  Little Moons Lace Wrap.  


  

Studio Knit. How to change yarn colours easily.  




Studio Knit.  I need this.  Knitting with double pointed needles.  



Pickled Barrel.  Rag rugs.  


 
Sweet Cayenne, diy coffee cup candles.  I want that cup with the bird on the handle!  Cute! 



  

A Bird and a Bean.  Pin Cushion Frame. 


  

Gina Michelle. DIY Gold Dipped Magnets.  



HGTV.  DIY Map Luggage Tags.  


 
 
Carnet Parisiennes.  DIY Wooden Bead Trivet. 
 
 
 
Martha Stewart. No sew market tote bag.  
 
 
  
 
Make It Love It.  Fabric Tortilla Warmer.  
 
 
BHG.  Beautiful Floral Table Matt.  
 
 
 
shtf Preparedness.  DIY Dandelion Paper Weight.  
 
 
 
 
A Beautiful Mess.  Cactus Pin Cushion Tutorial.  
 
 
 
 
Twinspiration. Shell ring dish.  
 
 
Omundodejes.  Tutorial on how to make a Succulent Clay vase.  
 
 
 
Design Mom, pompom bookmarks.  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week!  Hope you found something of interest here! 
 
A thought to carry with you . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Don't trust 
everything you see . . . 
Even salt looks like sugar. 
~Unknown •。★★ 。* 。 
 
 

Foil Pack Mediterranean Red Snapper 
 
In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Mediterranean Red Snapper.  This delicious fish steams in a foil packet stuffed with Mediterranean flavours.  Fabulously healthy as well!


Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 


10 comments:

  1. Cutie patootie things! Bon weekend Marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monique! I hope you are also enjoying a lovely weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. My dear Mom made rag rugs. Her father showed her how when she was 10 years old. She made 30 one summer when she was in her 90s to put in my brother's garage sale. Sold most of them "dirt cheap" for all the time cutting up the rags, sewing them together (although some people just work in) and crocheting! I have maybe 7-8 of them, but don't use...too precious and memories. She gave two to our daughter, but her Greyhounds used them for dragging around/chewing on toys! I've attempted rag rugs, but fear I might not carry on tradition! Fireworks started in the neighborhood early and continued past midnight! Some people!!! Have a great rest of today! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom had one that my Father's mother had made after her car accident. I wonder what happened to it? A treasure for sure! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi Marie, such a lot of beautiful things to capture our interest. I can vouch for the shortbread recipe. I've been making them every Christmas for over 30 years. My recipe uses a whole pound of butter and makes 5 dozen cookies. I love the lacey shawl, so pretty. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Its my favourite Christmas cookie recipe also! I would love a copy of yours. That makes the most I have ever seen! I would love that! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hi Marie, l'll email you the recipe. We're away for a few days and you would think I would have the recepe memorized after 30 years, but I don't! Hugs, Elaine

      Delete
    3. woo hoo! Thanks Elaine! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I don't know how you do it but you find the cutest things to post on. So many of them inspire me and many that I wish that I could actually have time to try and do. Perhaps, in time I will get back to crocheting and doing a few projects.
    Thanks for sharing, I love looking through each of the items.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn. I know what you mean about time. My time also seems to evaporate! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!