Friday 12 July 2019

My Friday Finds

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 

One Little Project. Coffee Filter Butterflies.  


  

The Tiptoe Fairy. Light Up Jar Aquariums.  


My Bright Ideas. Nature clay impressions.  



A Girl and a Glue Gun. DIY Fruit Fans.  



Growing Up Gabel. Ice Cream Garland. Cute!  



My Poppet. The secret to making super fluffy pompoms.  



Creative Ideas on facebook. Similar idea.  





Crafty Morning. Flip Flop Summer Wreaths.  



 Happiness is Homemade. DIY Watermelon Soap and it is supposed to smell delicious! 



Honey Bear Lane Turn a bookcase into a storage bench.  I really like this idea.



Inner Child Fun. Make your own Sponge Blocks.  



Mini Lego Tin. 30 Minute Crafts.   



Plaid on Line.  Travel Baseball Game.  



Kirtsy.  Magnetic paper Dolls.  



Style N Go.  How to treat an ingrown toenail.  


  

Meriki Lane.  How to.  I was not lucky enough to have been born with natural brows. 




Could not fnd the source, but what a great (grate, lol) idea! 


  

Bryarton Farm. Our Literary Road Trip. Loved reading this.  What a sweet family.   



  
Kollabora DIY Toothbrush Holder.  



Crochet Kingdom. Crochet Bookmarks.  

And those are my finds for this week!  Hope you saw something which interested you!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
The best view comes
after the hardest climb.•。★★ 。* 。
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 



 

In The English Kitchen today, Chicken Nicoise Salad.  Done two ways. One is low carb and one is not. Both are delicious.  Perfectly sized for two people, but easily multiplied.


Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



1 comment:

  1. Loved the cupcake and ice cream cone pompom bunting. So cute. Off to look at yor recipe for Nicoise Salad. Enjoy your Sunday tomorroe. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!