Friday 21 June 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!     

 

The season of fresh local tomatoes is almost upon us.  Time for delicious Tomato Tarts!  I like to drizzle mine with Balsamic vinegar. How about you?  




Love, LOVE these Bunny dolls by Pepita Calabaza.  Organic materials used.  They're so cute.  



Don't you wish you had the capacity to get comfortable and sleep wherever???  



  

Nana & Co.  Cute tags.  



No source. Just inspiration.  Cafe curtains made from dish towels. 


  

Jane on Etsy. Floppy ears dolls. Seriously sweet. 



Cool Creativity.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  


  

Mermaid Hooked.  God forbid their hands should get cold, lol.  Free pattern. 



Gilllian Hamilton.  Little felt house brooches.  



  

Blueprint. It takes a village.  





Looks Happy.  Ten best puppies for families.  


  

The Woks of Life.  Simple Wonton Soup.  



Jess at Home.  Spa Basket. Video tutorial as well.  


  

The Fabric of Meditation. Sara Lechner.  Love these.  Inspiration only. 



Miapupazzo. Little girl and her house brooch.   Tried very hard but could not find the source.  They are so cute however. 


  

This takes me back.  I used to get something  like this every Christmas and a new box of crayons or some such.   




Craft Foxes. Watermelon Coasters.  


  

Skip to my Lou. PVC Bow and Arrow set.  


  

Passion for Savings.  Cherry icee's.  


  

Tater Tots and Jello. Dixie Cup Party Lights.  


  

How To Party Jar Centrepieces.  




Anderson & Grant. DIY Chalk Paint.  



TT&J Custom gift bakes made from scrap book papers.  


  

Lil Luna.  Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake.  


  

Setting for Four.  Thirst Quenching.  

I'm being optimistic here. The sun is actually shining this morning and the sky is blue.  Its quite chilly however. 

  

Shhh . . .  don't want to jinx it.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Don't judge each day 
by the harvests that you reap,
but by the seeds that you plant!
~Robert Louis Stevenson •。★★ 。* 。 




Small Batch Pizza Muffins 


In the kitchen today  . . . . ham & pineapple Pizza Muffins!  Small batch.


Have a fabulous Friday. Its still raining here!  Blah!  Don't forget! 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



 

5 comments:

  1. That sun looks good..We bought a new mattress acouple of years ago:( Still don't love it..Adjustable sounds like a dream♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you would think with a new mattress it would be comfy. I don't think they make anything like they used to. We bought our first ever new mattresses for our twin beds when we got them. They were supposed to be the best . . . sad to say not so! Our old mattress which was second hand on our double bed was much nicer! xoxo

      Delete
    2. PS - I am sure that the mattresses they have in the show rooms are not the same as the ones that they end up delivering!

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie, loved all your fun Friday finds especially that beautiful ginger cat who looks oh, so comfortable. I'm definitely going to try the tomato tart. Happy summer. Hope it doesn't fly by too quickly. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too Elaine! The rest of the year has flown by at the speed of light. I hope summer lasts a bit longer! Love and hugs! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!