Friday 14 June 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!     
 


Artists Network. How to paint waves in watercolour. 




Arty Maze.  Free printables.  




E-How.  How to embroider Inchies.  



Peas & Crayons.  Honey, Apricot and Almond Goats Cheese Spread.  This looks fabulous!  




This is so true  . . .  


  

Making Things is Awesome. Free patterns. 






  

Make It Love It.  Handlebar Bag.  Free tutorial.  



Little Yellow Wheelbarrow.  Free pattern.  


   


Frankie Brown on Ravelry. Knitted Peg Bag.  


Franna Pitt on Ravelry.  Remote Caddy. 



Debra Arch.  Walker Caddy.  Crochet.  Not free, but not expensive either. 


Fab ART DIY  Free tutorial for an origami umbrella.  


  



Paper Kawaii.  Origami Succulent.  




 
The Madhouse.  Pinwheel Poppies. 



Journaling Prompts.  (Debbie Bong)  


  

Love Hairstyles.  Only good if you are doing them for someone else. I can't imagine doing this for yourself.  



Society 19.  Five hairstyles to show off in the summer sunshine.  



Tater Tots and Jello.  Father's Day Ideas.  



Free Pretty Things for You.  Printable circles.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something of interest! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Don't be a writer,
Be writing.•。★★ 。* 。
~William Faulkner
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 


The Best Tartar Sauce  

In the English Kitchen today  . . . . The Best Tartar Sauce.  Yummy!  


Have a fabulous Friday. Its still raining here!  Blah!  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

 
 




6 comments:

  1. Fun things marie..I must say I am not into journaling with goals and seeing ahead and analyzing myself.Funnily enough I never have been.I have wishes,i.e..health for everyone inluding me..never losing anyone I love again in my lifetime..but void of all other bullet journals..weird eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would laugh at the pile of journals I have started here Monique. I never seem to have time enough to work on them! I have too many pans in the fire! I suppose my blog for as long as it stays online will have to serve as a journal of sorts for those who come after. Your blog is beautiful. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie, the sun is shining here today after a very rainy day yesterday. I wanted to tell you that we visited an antique mall in Freelton recently and they had the Lefton Bluebird cream and sugar. They wanted $65 for the set. I thought of you because I know you are looking for the creamer. Acrually, that price is pretty reasonable as they are quite a bit higher on eBay. I'm off to lunch with two darling friends today. Hope the sun shines for you soon. Take gentle care. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh how I wish Elaine. If wishes were horses and all that! I hope you have had a lovely lunch with your friends! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Those journal prompts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!