Friday 31 May 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 

 
Tilda's World.  I love these pretty little fabric birds.  Then again, I love anything Tilda.


  
 Sew Modern Bags. Honeycomb Basket. 
 
 
 
Prim Penny Make Dos.  All her stuff is gorgeous.  I am in love with this cat.  
 

 
Ravelry.  Sampler Snowman Boot Cuffs.  For next winter?  
 
 
 
Lullaby Melodia.  Crab stitch tutorial.  
 
 
 
Start knitting. A variety of knitted capelettes.  Nice!  
 
 
 
Fairy Tale in a Room Box. No source.  Just inspiration.  So cute! 
 
 
  
 
I love the work of Chloe Remiat.  It is so whimsical.


 
Kim Welling.  Comfort Boxes.  
 
 
 
 Moline on Flickr.  Tea Cups and Roses. 
 

 
I love the vivid colours in this.  It says unavailable, but I wish I could find a pattern for it, or maybe even just use this colour template to do another kind of blanket. 
 
 
  
 
Tea Stove by Herend.  It's only 372 euros.  lol  In my dreams maybe.  So lovely however.


 
I adore Greengate anything, and I really lovde this combination.  I have two of the small plates in the grey and white polka dots. 
 
 
  
 
I also love Pip Studio, although I don't have any of it.  I used to have some of the bedding, but when we went to twin beds I gave the full sets away. 
 
 
 
Seasons and Suppers.  Lemon Meltaways. Yum!  
 
 
 
How cute are these?  I couldn't find the source.  
 
 
  
 
Cinderberry Stitches.  (This might be the source)  Matchbox Mermaids.  
 
 
  
 
Kate's Creative Space.  Kiss in a box.  Cute idea! 


 
The Kitchn.  DIY Muffin Liners.  
 
 
  
 
Craft Passion.  Sock Kangaroo.  Love it!  
 
 
And those are my finds for this week.  Hope there was something you enjoyed or found useful! 
 
A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
We can't fully appreciate joyful reunions later
without tearful separations now.  The
only way to take sorrow out of death is
to take love out of life.
~President Russell M Nelson  •。★★ 。* 。 
 
 
Caesar Croissant Rolls 
 
In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Caesar Croissant Rolls.  Yummy!
 
 
Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Cutie patootie finds!!Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a good weekend also Monique! I hope it warms up for you. It is supposed to get warmer here, but today so far is pretty blah! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!