Friday 17 May 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  
 
 
Designs by Brenda.  Free Pattern for Little Washies. 
 
 
 
Moogly Blog.  Pampering Massage Set.  
 
 

Akamatra.  Make Up Case.  


Stained Glass Bee Suncatchers.  I couldn't find a source for these, but how cute are they!  



  

Begins with a C on Ravelry.  Loop Shawl.  Love these colours. 



Delorme Designs.  French Stripe Dish Cloths.  Love these.  



Tin Can Knits.  Simple mittens.  



  

Kitchen Table Class.  DIY Paper Picture Frames.  Easy. 



Food Fun Family.  Lotion Bars.  



Vodka & Biscuits.  Ina Garten's Pastitsio.  Looks good, and I am not overly fond of meat mixed with pasta, but Ina Garten  . . . has to be tasty. 



Again, no source, but what a fun high chair! 

  

You Tube.  Snail Mail Flip Book tutorial.  




 
 Again, no source, but I love this.  

 
 
Realistic Mama.  16 ways to address an envelope.  
 
 
 
The Reading Residence.  Envelope art for the unartistic.  
 
 
 
Same place, what to write to your Pen Pal.  
 
 
 
Yes! 
 
 
  
Knitting with Chopsticks.  Chair Socks. 
 
 
  
 
Torikomo on Instagram. Little Felted Birds.  So sweet.  
 
 

And finally just for fun.  Date Nite at Disneyland.  Takes you back to before my time.  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope that something piqued your interest or made you smile.


A thought to carry with you. 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
I am at the stage in my life where
I keep myself out of arguments.
Even if you tell me 1 + 1 = 5
You're absolutely correct.
Enjoy!   •。★★ 。* 。 

 So true . . . 



Lemon Sauced Salmon Patties 

Fish for Friday in the English Kitchen today with Salmon Patties with a Creamy Lemon Sauce.


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful! Someone else to follow on Instagram! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie, your Fish for Friday sure looks good. We usually have salmon on Friday. I like it with asparagus and the potato/brocolli patties from IKEA. It's the May 24th weekend here but still waiting for warm weather. I hope this
    cool spring means we won't have a blistering hot summer as we did last year. Time will tell. Take gentle care. Is Mitzie better? Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salmon goes so well with Broccoli Elaine. I wish we had an IKEA closer to us. I find myself somehow wanting potato/broccoli patties now! Mitzie is well better now and I am grateful for that. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh mercy me...that salmon plate looks so awesome...and those potatoes...what is not to love!! I am anxious to be able to use my kitchen...we are not quite all moved, but close...well if you don't count that lots is in boxes at the new place...well, you well know how it is to move!!
    hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do Elizabeth, and every time I say I am not doing this again! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your recipe looks yummy. I do love Salmon; it's a favorite.
    Your Friday finds are always amazing. The little Washies are awesome and look so cute in the basket. I would like to make a bunch of these.
    Oh, a pampering massage set; that won't happen in my lifetime. It looks fun.
    I do love shawls so this was a good photo of one.
    I love the French Stripe Dish clothes. i need some new ones.
    I will look into the making of the Lotion Bars. That sounds like a fun things to do.
    Vodka and Biscuits, I will have to think about that one. it does look yummy.
    The High chair is a cute one.
    16 ways to address and envelope; who knew there were so many.
    I wish writing letters was more popular. I have been sending more cards lately with notes.
    I loved the quote. The chair socks are unique.
    Thanks for sharing all your finds; I loved them.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no vodka in it LeAnn. Just my poor writing. Its just Pastitsio, the Vodka and Biscuits is the name of the blog! lol Love and hugs to you and Roger. Wish I had your mailig address! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!