Thursday 16 May 2019

My Favourite Things . . .

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOOPpfEd5Zsq2tbOc2-UBk6Njak8VrG7e7evggWXGZ2mh-j53ekFS5_iJ7oLR7meELGbGOHT1tpJoMRH-WDForIBx-F86puBU5K_uuGKf1hWiGc5Jko8kG6S71gFooUD3ZEZNrNzAWfJI/s320/alfp_favorite_things.png 
 
 
A few of the things which catch my eye, inspire me, pluck at my heart strings, make me smile, or that I just enjoy.  Maybe they will do the same for you.    
 
 
Joan Walsh Anglund . . .  reminds me of my childhood.  I adore her illustrations. Sweet and tender. 
 
 
Farm house sinks  . . .  black and white tiled floors  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Eckhart Tolle  . . . 


 
Whistling kettles singing their hap hap happy songs  . . .   

 
 
Gaggles of Geese  . . . 
 
  
 
Nordic Architecture . . .  I don't have wanderlust anymore really, but I would love to go to Sweden and  Norway  . . . 

 
You almost don't see it at first, but then, when you do . . . you can't un-see it.  Teapot lamps . . . 
 
 
  
 
Sloths . . . they just always look so zen  . . . 


 
Mystical Scottish Glens  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Fairy circles  . . .  
 
 
Nature's canopy  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Honey   . . . 


 
Ginger cats . . . 
 
 
  
 
HRH . . . 


 
Love unfeigned  . . . 
 
  
 
Herbal brooches  . . . 

 
Entomology  . . . butterflies  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Spires and blue skies  . . . . 
 
 
 
  
 
Early morning coo's  . . . 


 
Fluffy butts . . . 
 
 
  
 
Fox gloves  . . . 


 
Stone circles  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Weather vanes  . . . 



 
This  . . .  just this  . . . 
 
 
  
 
Pretty curtains  . . . . 


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Sometimes in the winds of change
we find our greatest direction  . . . 
~Unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 
 

Cranberry Baked Chicken 
 
Cooking in the kitchen today  . . .  Cranberry Baked Chicken  . . .  seriously tasty! 
 

Hope you have a beautiful day.  Love and be loved! Don't forget!  
 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   
 

6 comments:

  1. Love many of the same things..no surprise here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorta makes me wish I had more time...and energy...so many gorgeous things one COULD make if but for time!! Hope Mitzie is still doing better!!
    hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOpe your move went well Elizabeth! Thinking of you! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love pretty curtains and need to get some put up in my kitchen this year. We have wanted to do this for a long time but haven't found what we want. I loved this photo.
    I enjoyed your quotes as always.
    The drawing at the first does remind me of my childhood too. I love this kind of art.
    I do love farm kitchens; so cute.
    I loved the Gaggles of Geese. When we visited Nashville years ago they had Gaggles of Geese all over the hotel; very unique.
    I too would love to visit Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Some of my ancestry comes from thee.
    The teapot lamp is adorable.
    All the nature photos were lovely; thanks for sharing them.
    I do love Honey. The Ginger Cat is adorable. I do love the color.
    I could hear bird's cooing outside my window last night and tried to see if maybe they were nesting. I could find them.
    I liked going through all of these photos; it was a fun one.
    Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much LeAnn! I love finding the photos and sharing them. Love and hugs and blessings to you and Roger. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!