Friday 10 May 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 



A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 




I love this pretty crochet edging. I might do it for one of my blankets. The Green Dragonfly.





Sweet Bee Crochet.  Scrap Buster Mini Baskets. Nice idea!





Crochet for Fun.  Snowflake Pot Holders.  These would make great Christmas Gifts.




Crochet Arcade.  Mobile phone holder. This could come in handy. I am always looking for some way of propping up my phone when my children and or friends facetime me.




Simple Shawl, knitted by Jane Hunter on Ravelry.





Handy Little MeOutlander patterns inspired by the TV show, including Claire's cable knit wrist warmers, Brianna's capelet, Claire's arm warmers and more!





BHG Make your own kitchen sponges. 




Debs Days.  Homemade pan protectors.




Happiest camper.  Washcloth soap holders.





Our Gabled Home.  Reusable Linen Bowl Covers.




A Farm Girl in the Making.  Linen Bread Bag.





Farmhouse on Boone. Easy Pot Holders.



Live Lovely. How to decorate Jar Lids with Fabric.



Pretty Together. DIY Cocktail Infusion Kits. A great Hostess Gift for someone who likes cocktails.




Healthy Little Peach. Whipped Honey plus free printable labels for gift giving.





Floral Wall Frame.  Bonne Maman




Again Bonne Maman.  Garden Hanging Lights.



Boxwood Avenue. Rosemary Salt.




How to weed out your closet.  Food for thought.





 Crafters Boutique.  Free pattern and tutorial for a cute Mushroom Cottage.




Curio Crafts Room, a free pattern for crochet Peacock's Feather.  Makes great bunting. 




 Six Pocket Bag from Love To Sew




Mrs. Deckarts Art Room.  


And those are my finds for today.  I hope that there was something of interest there for you!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 


 (¯`v´¯)
  `*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸. •´¸.•~♥♥♥~•. ~ ღϠ₡ღ¸. 
              ( ¸. ❀⁀ ⋱‿✿“` * .¸.* ✻ღϠ₡ ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
The humblest tasks become beautiful✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.
if loving hands perform them.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.
~unknown ✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ.





In The English Kitchen today  . . . Cheeseburger Soup.  Delicious, simple to make, hearty and perfect for a cold rainy day. Also small batch.


I have had a very strange week, but I will tell you all about that on the morrow.  Today I am going out to lunch with my ex Sister and brother in law. It should be fun.  Whatever you get up to today, be safe, stay happy and be blessed.  Don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

  

And I do too!
    

   

1 comment:

  1. Lots of goodies this morning, I love shawls but have so many of them. I crocheted some small basket like items years ago and they were donated to a wildlife center for nests. Enjoy your lunch out today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!