Friday 17 June 2022

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   



 

I quite like this cardigan found on Purl Soho. Its simple and classic.  And a free pattern.  




 
Just because  . . .  



Again, just because.  I used to do this years ago.  I need to start doing it again.  



 
A simple wrap scarf from Anne Shulz on Ravelry.   

 


Dreamy Posy, paper rose tutorial. Very pretty.   





Rose Bakes. Petit Fours. A complete tutorial.  I love Petit Fours. 





Craftsy.  Free guide to common stitches every knitter needs to know.  Downloadable PDF. 




Crochet Dreamz, free pattern for a chevron dish/hand towel. 



 
Shiny happy hair tips  . . .  



Red Ted Art.  Easy beginners origami for kids.   Forget the kids, I want to make that toadstool bunting! ☺




Again Red Ted Art. Jumping Frogs for the boys.   





A Growing Time, a puddling station for butterflies and bees.   





Attracting butterflies.  Helpful tips. 

 


Dinner at the Zoo.  40 Refreshing Popsicle Recipes. 




 
Rachel Wojo, 20 prayer journal prompts.   





Same place, bible study printables.  Love these!  





Grillo, plastic bottle herb gardening. 
  



Its really a no-brainer.  Mason Jar Herb Garden, from Crafts Unleashed.  




Five minute Crochet Snowflakes, from Crochet for You.  Its never too early! 
  




Crochet N Create.  Mug Rugs!   They actually look like rugs.






Maria's Blue Crayon.  a great tip on how to keep your rows even.   





 
Mami Talks, DIY Bird Bath. Simple and so pretty!   






DIY Butterfly Feeder from Garden Therapy.  Cute!  






Hometalk, easy to make garden markers using wooden clothespins.  



 


Home is Where the Boat is.  Pretty tea sandwiches.   


 


8 ways to get a handle on paper clutter.  From Clean Mama
   



Mosquito yard spray. I wonder if this really works.  




Style Bistro.  Although I am not sure what constitutes an older woman. She looks pretty young to me!   




Byzantine Flowers. DIY Rosewater. Simple. 



The Flavour Bender, homemade syrups.   




I really love this.  She was an amazing woman.  





Scrappy Tea Cosy from Suki Girl. Love this.  A great Scrap buster!!    


 


AK's Slippers. Anna Kaisin Pippanin on Ravelry.  Free pattern.  


 


Complete Tea Cosy Tutoriala from The Seasoned Homemaker.  Love this. Its so pretty.  


 



No source, but a very "Novel" way to store your knives.  




Another idea from Everyday Originals.  Some people are so smart!  



 

Happy Tots, free bottle scrubbie pattern. You can buy special yarn to do these that is crispy scrubby crunchy.  That lady I met on our Scotland Trip last year who worked in a yarn shop was telling me all about it.  


 


She's Crafty Crochet.  Panhandlers.  Love these.  

 
 


Jessie at Home.  Crochet Bowl Cosies.  And they adjust.   




Keep bugs out of your drinks. No source, just inspiration!  





A variety of free printable Tea Bag Covders from Shoregirls' Creations.  There is not just these ones, but also some others.  Very pretty.  





Oh Happy Day.  Birthday Cake Topper.   





Yellow Pink and Sparkly.  Fair Isle Mice.  Cute!  

And those are my finds for this week. I hope there was something of interest to you!

A thought to carry with you  . . .  



° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.
The pain you feel today,
will be the strength you feel
tomorrow.   •。★★ 。* 。  



 

In The English Kitchen today, the True Newf Poutine.  A copycat recipe from one of our favorite local eateries.  Crisp fries, cheese curds, gravy and authentic Newfoundland dressing/stuffing. Delicious! 


Have a wonderful Friday.  I am going to pick up my doll house this morning.  I am excited about that!  Whatever you get up to, stay safe, be happy and don't forget! 


 ═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════



And I do too! 



8 comments:

  1. I love petits fours but the mess I make when trying to create them..is ridiculous..Lol but I would buy one or two:)Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I would rather buy a Petit Fours! Pretty and tasty, but yes, messy and a lot of work! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I do love having herbs growing outside in the summer. I have several pots filled with them and have enough herbs for whatever I need to cook. I can never grow them indoors so summer is herbs season for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't grow them indoors either. I love fresh herbs and take full advantage of them in the summer months! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lots of great ideas. Love those pretty tea sandwiches. Have fun with your new doll house. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elaine! I would so love to have a tea party! Wouldn't it be fun to have tea together? Now that's a lovely thought! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!