Thursday 16 June 2022

My favorite things . . .

 

 


A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.   



 

Going out for supper with my father and his friends on Wednesday night. Its not that the food is particularly good where we go (it isn't).  Its about spending time with my dad and making  memories. This is an extra special blessing to me, one of the silver linings of the past couple of years. 


 


An old fashioned bath tub  . . .  although I am sure I could not safely get in and out of one now. I did so love to soak in a hot tub once upon a time  . . . 


 
(source


Bumble Bees   . . . there are so many different kinds  . . . 


 

Beautiful linens  . . . .  love them  . . . 

 

White on white on white  . . .  love, love, love this . . . 


 


Candle holders and candle light  . . .  love the softness of it all . . .  comfort  . . . 


 

Early morning when the earth is just waking up . . .  the sounds of the birds, the feeling in the air  . . .  the smells  . . . fresh, earthy, green . . . 


 

Country mail boxes . . . 


 

Flower pom poms  . . .  beautiful  . . . 


 

Red barns . . .  I love red barns . . . 


 

This . . .  if I won the lottery and was about 20 years younger, I would love a house like this. It is stunning, but would be nicer with more trees and older trees around it.


 


Beautiful classics  . . . 


 


Crusty bread with lots of butter  . . . 


 


Pasta, tomatoes, garlic  . . .  heaven  . . . 


 


Big Ben  . . .  one never supposes that it is so ornate, but it really is  . . . 


 

Sanpellegrino  . . . love, love, love.  I especially love the pomegranate one  . . . 


 
(source


I love beautiful rings  . . .  this one is a stunner  . . . 


 


Pizza  . . .  any time . . .  any kind  . . .  love, love, love . . . 


 

Pretty bags . . .  love the color and the pearls  . . .  so pretty  . . . 


 

Hot chips with salt  . . .  and vinegar  . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week.  Maybe some of them are yours also!


A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*When you view your world with 
an attitude of gratitude,
you're training yourself to
focus on the good in life.
~Paul J Mayor•。★★ 。* 。 




In The English Kitchen today I am sharing how to save money on the food budget. There are not a lot of expenses in our life that we can control, but our food budget is one of them. 


I hope you have a beautiful day!  Be happy, be safe, be blessed.  Don't forget! 


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!       

6 comments:

  1. Bathtubs are a thing of the past for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great shower though, so that makes up for it, kind of. xoxo

      Delete
  2. A bath is a reward:)One dayl Ill need a step tool to get in:) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a jet tub here in my place, but it has probably not been used for years! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love crusty bread and butter and make a pig of myself when I have it. It can make or break any meal. Always good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!