Friday 15 February 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    
 
 
Crochet a block a week Blanket by Sharon Blignaut on Ravelry.  Very pretty. 
 
 
 
Dishfunctional Designs.  Birds on china. Inspiration. Everything is so pretty. 
 
 
The High Fibre on Etsy.  Quality hand printed fabric goods, such as flour sack dish towels, etc. 


Grass Harp on Ravelry.  Bethlehem Stars.  
 
 

 Love Crochet.  Christmas Tree Garland by Crochet with Kate.  You might want to start this on early. 
 

Homemade @ My Place.  Granny chain garland.  Great scrap buster! 




Jean Herman on Ravelry.  Christmas Lights garland.  Another scrap buster. Free as well.  

 


No source, just a novel way of repairing sweaters.  I love this. 

   


The Do's and Don'ts of Darning.  No source. Is darning a lost art?  I hope not!  




Take Care - Repair.  A photographic tutorial.  



Charlotte L on Ravelry.  Bike Mittens. Great idea! 



Yardage Chart.  

  

A bit of eye candy only.  Love how the different coloued buttons on the closure, make a plain sweater pop. 



Kate Elizabeth. Tutorial on the Larksfoot Pattern for crochet.



Design Peak.  Simple, yet gorgeous slippers.  




Niki's Homemade Crafts.  Microwave soup bowl cosy. What a great idea.  Sometimes bowls and dishes can be so hot when you are taking them out of the microwave! 
  


I am so in love with these little embroidered dollies. I can't find a source.  Aren't they beautiful?   


  

Odd Knit.  Knitted Apples.  



Knitted Toadstools. Merrin Curley. I love these.   



Instructables.  Knitted Fish.  Cute!  

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something of interest here for you! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Never be afraid to try something new,
beause life gets boring if  you 
always stay within the 
limits of what you already know.
~Unknown   ° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 



Salmon Pot Pie 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . .  Salmon Pot Pie.  A store cupboard favourite! 


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Oh, my goodness... the blue/white crochet blanket is STUNNING!! That is a lot of work and motifs there--love the blue & white. Oh, how sweet is the china birds necklace--what a clever way to repurose a bit of china. I had that same pattern for the crocheted Christmas Lights garland on my list last year, but didn't get to making... maybe this year! Thanks for the darning link... I've been reading more about how to do that. With doing more hand knit things, it's good to know how to repair things. So many fun craft ideas here today. Your Salmon Pot Pie looks/sounds very tasty--great for Fish Friday. :) Good to catch up with you, my friend... Hope all of you there have a good and blessed weekend ahead! LOVE YOU!! ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. I had wanted to do the Christmas Lights garland last year also, but didn't. Maybe this year as you say! Love and big hugs to you all as well! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You need those toadstoools..cute cute cute things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to learn how to knit on four needles Monique! I have tried in the past and haven't yet sorted it! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely ideas...thank you!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!