Friday 2 June 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!  




I don't know about you, but I know that "I" can never have too many recipes to use up Bananas with! I always have brown bananas.  I buy them thinking I'm going to eat them and then I don't.  From  Simply Stacie





How to make over an Ikea Stepstool, using washi tape or decoupage.   From DOS Family.




Doorknobs to Curtain Rods.  I Love this idea.  So pretty.  From In My Own Style.





Live Renewed.  Daily chores to help keep the home clean and organized.  I always seem to get bogged down.  There is some great stuff here.




32 Things you probably should be cleaning.  I would never have thought of some of these.   Ick! From Buzz Feed




Remedies for Weight Loss.  From Everyday Roots.




One Good Thing.   How to pack a carry on like a pro.  Great advice here.  I learned a lot of packing tricks and tips when I worked at the Manor, but you can never know too much when it comes to travel.  Anything to make things easier when travelling. I have no plans to ever really travel again, but I guess you should never say never.




I love, LOVE all of the colours and the pattern of this lovely crocheted bag.   It would be a great way to use up some scraps.  From Ravelry.  It's a free pattern.




Best Sewing Tips for professional results from On Sutton Place.   These are great!


 


How to use Decorative Stitches.  If you are like me, you have all of these extra stitches on your machine, but don't know how or where to use them.   Secret no more.  From The Sewing Loft.




Cute Mushrooms mug rug from Divine Debris on Ravelry. You know how much I love toadstools!




You also know how much I love LOVE bees.  This is from Raffamusa Designs.




And you just know I love this one also.  From the same place.





This is really cute. From Anna Hrachovec on Ravelry. Not free.


And those are my finds for today. I hope that there was something of interest to you!!




Today is Dan the man's birthday! I hope that he has a great day and gets to do something that he loves. (golf)  It did rain last night (much needed, but we need more) but it has stopped and is supposed to be dry today.  


Dan is a great guy. He is fun and makes me laugh.  He's always doing things to help me, from cleaning and detailing my car, to helping get rid of my cardboard and helping me with my tires twice a year when I need them changing.  He also does a ton of stuff for my dad and is a wonderful support for my sister.  He loves the holidays and always puts up and decorates their tree beautifully.  He's just a great guy to have around. I love him to pieces! Happy Birthday Dan!  I hope you have a beautiful day in every way!


And with that I will leave you with a thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *I am sure there is magic
in everything, only we have not
sense enough to get hold of it
and make it do things for us.
~Frances Hodgson Burnett
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。




In the Kitchen today  . . .  Honey Cornbread Muffins. This is a small batch recipe and makes only six delicious muffins.  Best cornbread muffins ever I think!


I hope that you have a really lovely day.  Be safe and be happy. Whatever you get up to, don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Dan. At least you had some rain. every little bit helps. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you appreciate him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the lovely sewing tips...one can always learn more!! So nice to have a DAN in your life...I cannot imagine having such a brother-in-law!! Ha...mine is a real piece of cake...NOT!! Happy for you!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!