Friday 16 June 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

 

 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

 
Some needlework inspiration from Super Cute Tilly.  Love this embroidered book cover.  
 
 
 
Heirloom Beginnings, a class on Bullion work.  So pretty.  
 

 
Happiness Crafty.  Crochet Flower Bracelet.  
  
 
My Vintage Mending, lunchbox social tags.  
 

 
Fiddlesticks crochet rooster hangers. No pattern just inspiration.  
 

 
Free Pretty Things for You.  Kitty Cat clip art.  
 
 
 
Maggies Crochet. Mini Broom Dolls. Not free.  
 
 
Just Imagine paper art, quilling.   
 
 
 
Happy Mothering DIY cough drops.  
 
 
 
I don't know if this is truly from Mother Teresa or not, but I love this. 
 
 
 
Tater Tots and Jello.  3 Ingredient Sugar Scrub.  
 
 


Princess Pinky Girl. Campfire Cones. Looks like fun!  







The Suburban Soapbox. Basil Parmesan Mini Cheese Cakes with Tomato Jam.  




Today's Creative Life.  Chocolate and Banana Popsicles.  You know I was never a fan of chocolate ice cream, but I did love to have a Fudgsicle now and then in the summer. 



How to Nest for Less.  Kitchen Blacksplash.  



Natasha's Kitchen.  Instant Pot Boiled Eggs.  


  

100 Directions.  Easy sun catchers.  



Handmade Home.  Pinch Pots.  



Learning for Kids.  Fireworks paintings.  


  
 
Free Jupiter.  Watercolour painting tutorials.  
 
 
Painted bookmarks. No source, just inspiration. 
 
  
 
Hen's Teeth Art.  A page filled with inspiration . . . fall in love.






Love, LOVE these Bunny dolls by Pepita Calabaza.  Organic materials used.  They're so cute.  




Nana & Co.  Cute tags.  




No source. Just inspiration.  Cafe curtains made from dish towels. 





Jane on Etsy. Floppy ears dolls. Seriously sweet. 






Cool Creativity.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  





Gilllian Hamilton.  Little felt house brooches.  




The Fabric of Meditation. Sara Lechner.  Love these.  Inspiration only. 





Miapupazzo. Little girl and her house brooch.   Tried very hard but could not find the source.  They are so cute however. 





How To Party Jar Centrepieces.  



And those are my finds for this week.  I hope there was something here that interested you!


I went over and visited Glenna for a short yesterday afternoon.  She is doing fabulously well. I was very encouraged.  I think she will make a full recovery. In fact I would not have known that anything was wrong with her, except for the walker by the front door.  She is such an inspiration to me.

I didn't stay as long as I had planned because we started getting a thunder storm and I wanted to get back home before the skies opened up.  It was a doozie, but not as bad as the ones we used to get when I was a child.



And with that I will leave you with a thought to carry with you for the day  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Remembrance of things past
is not necessarily the remembrance
of things as they were.
~Marcel Proust  •。★★ 。* 。  
 
 

 


Over in The English Kitchen today I am singing the praises of The Simple Supper.  British style. 
 

I hope you have a fabulous Friday.  Cindy is going to come over and help me with the large walk in closet in my bedroom. I hope she knows what she is letting herself in for! LOL Its a huge disorganized mess.  Whatever you get up to today, don't forget!  


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 
 


 


3 comments:

  1. Send Cindy over my way so she can tackle our closets too :) I heard the company that owns Instapot is filing for bankruptcy. Such good new about Glenna, hoping the improvement continues. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Glenna is recovering well!! So nice to have a sister to come over and help organize!! Lots of nice ideas here today too!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!