Friday 30 June 2023

My Friday Finds . . .

   








A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!    








Crafts by Amanda.  Sea Glass Necklace.  Fab idea!  


Daisy Cottage. Quick and Simple Blanket.  


Stitching Together. Simple Star.  


Little Cotton Rabbits.  On IG.   



Sewrella.  The Avery Hat.

 

 
Lullaby Lodge.  Granny Stripe Tutorial.  Love the colours.  
 
 
  
 
Pure Wow. 9 easy Mary Berry Dessert recipes.  Yum!  
 
 
  
 
The View From Great Island. Savoury Shortbreads.  
 
 
  
 
How to build a fire pit. No source.  
 
 
  
 
Styles Idea. 12 ways to join Granny squares. 
 
 
  
 
Molly Makes.  Giant Leaf Pattern for Autumn Bunting.  
 
 
  
 
Ravelry. Boho bunting by Emma Escott.  
 
 
 
Two Twenty One. How to clean calcium off faucets.  
 
 
 
Setting for Four.  How to printable chart.  
 
 
  
 
No source.  Just pretty to look at. 
 
 
  
 
I'm going to look into this. Word is so expensive.


 
Again no source, but how cute are these? 
 
 
  
 
Modesty by Laura.  Free sweater pattern. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Skip to my Lou.  Wooden Hedgehog Pencil Holder.  
 
 
 
Two Twenty One. How to replant Hens & Chicks.  
 
  







Hook and Bake. Complete Tutorial.  Very pretty squares. 







Ideas for DIY. How to make a Kantha Quilt.  







Hobium. Free pattern. So sunny and bright!  






Meusely. Baby Sock Christmas Ornaments.  






The Quilt Rack.  Themed Snowflakes, paper cutting.  






Linchainging on IG.  Inspiring.  


And those are my Friday Finds for this week. I hope you saw something of interest to you!

 
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Appreciate where you are
in your journey, 
even if its not where 
you want to be. Every
season serves a purpose.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。 
 





In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan.  Such a simple thing and incredibly delicious. No fuss. No muss. No frying involved. Tasty tasty!

I hardly slept a wink all night last night. I am not sure why. I fell asleep but kept waking up about every hour on the hour.  My sheets were bothering me, I could feel every wrinkle. My neck had a crick in it. My left hip felt like something was boring through it . . . the pain brought tears to my eyes.   That's probably why I kept waking up. It is sometimes hard to sleep through pain. Arthritis is a big pain in the patootie sometimes!

But today is a new day, and hopefully a better one. I might be able to get a nap in later on.  Just think of how good I will sleep tonight in any case!  I hope you have a beautiful day!  Don't forget!  

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════  


And I do too!    

   

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps the wet weather has bothered your arthritis, it certainly affects me. Let's hope you have a better sleep tonight. So many finds that I love, granny strip crochet, crochet snowflakes which I have lots, and seaglass necklaces which I made and hang in a tree, such sparkle in the sunshine. Still the smoky haze here, very smelly. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed quite possible Linda! Thank you! Sorry you are still dealing with the smoke. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of great ideas...thank you!!
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth! I owe you an e-mail! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Phooey on not sleeping…why is sleep so elusive as we age? Hoping you feel better and have a happy weekend. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew the answer V! Happy Weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Marie, It was a rude awakening for me to find out that I had developed osteoathritis. My bones had always been strong. Due to a move, I had to stop my outside gardening (hence, no sunshine/natural vitamin D), and also gave up drinking dairy milk, and substituted nut milks that had calcium added to them. My bones wouldn't absorb the added calcium from the nut milks. During the next year I fell, broke my hip, had hip replacement, and lots of physical therapy. I'm thankful that I can walk again. My orthopedic surgeon told me that I needed calcium and vitamin D for my bones. Some people can't drink dairy milk, and have to avoid the sun, and in that case, their physician can advise what is best to do for getting enough calcium and vitamin D. You bring so many good things to your blog, and I hope you always remember that you are beautiful, no matter the years. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is nice to be appreciated! I wish that I had a family physician. There are almost 200,000 people in this province without one. Its criminal. People are dying because of lack of care and continuity. We don't even have a decent emergency room here where I live. There is a hospital, but it is largely understaffed with an emergency room that is open Wednesday to Friday from 7:30 am to 1:30 am. God help you if you need help at any other time. The next closest hospital is an hour away and over burdened. Our health care system is in crisis. It is appalling. xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!