Thursday 18 November 2021

My Favorite Things . . .

 


A few of the things in life that make my heart go pitter pat. Maybe they will do the same thing for yours. ♥♥♥    I'm pretty sure however, that these things mainly make my own heart sing.    


 

Lighthouse's and this is one of the more unusual ones I have seen. 


 
(source

Glass baubles  . . . 

 

Elegance  . . .  

 

Spindle beds  . . . .

 
(source

A chair big enough to curl up in  . . . 

 

Café culture and outdoor cafe's . . . 

 


Beautiful linens  . . . 


 

Waffles  . . . . 


 

Innocent curiosity  . . . 

 

Friends for life  . . . 


 

Pie and ice cream  . . . 

 
 

Pretty jewelry  . . .  especially brooches  . . .  


 

Pearls  . . .  succulents  . . . 

 


A blazing hearth  . . . 


 
(source

Rich velvet  . . .  the color of claret  . . . 

 


Pretty rings  . . .  garnets  . . . 

 


Lemon tree, very pretty  . . . can you imagine being able to pick your own lemons as and when? 


 

I love a good flounce  . . . 



Doilies  . . .  I used to crochet a lot of them . . . 


 

Blue and white quilts  . . . 

 

Hot cocoa with marshmallows  . . . 


 
(source

White  . . . .  love it  . . . 

 


Christmas cookies  . . . 

 

Scented candles  . . .  any candles  . . .  love candles  . . . 

 

Chocolate Covered Toffee  . . . 

 


Cupcakes  . . .  who can resist a small cake for one  . . . 


 

Meringue on a pie  . . . . 


And those are my favorite things for this week  . . . .



Winter came down to our home one night. 
Quietly pirouetting in on silvery-toed slippers of snow, 
and we were children once again.
~Bill Morgan


So we awoke to this this morning  . . .  a small Winter wonderland. It will not last, but its pretty  to look at. I need to buy a snow scraper.  

 
 

My heart  . . .  it melts every time.

A thought to carry with you  . . . 


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.If at first you do succeed
try to hide your astonishment.
•。★★ 。* 。•。★★ 。* 。
 



In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Olive Bread.  Deliciously simple.

I hope you have a beautiful Thursday filled with lots of your favorite things. Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════   
  


And I do too!  
     

4 comments:

  1. "If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment", priceless. Love all your favourite things. Pretty snowfall. Have a lovely day. Love and hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine! I am sure you have seen a few flakes by now as well. I hope you had a lovely day! Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ah, some things of comfort...and indeed tis time to dig out the heavy quilt again here too...we are above freezing but not by much...hugs, Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like comfort in the cooler months Elizabeth! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!