Friday 5 April 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you!     
 
Wool to your Door.  Reusable Face Scrubbies. Free pattern.  
 
 
 
Pattern Centre. Bubbles Yarn Cakes Baby Blanket, free pattern.   

 
  
 
Home is Where the Boat Is.  Pound Cake Tea Sandwiches.  
 
 
 
Martha Stewart, how to cloth bind an envelope book.   

 
  
 
I couldn't find a source for this, but some enterprising person has turned a vintage cake tin into a table lamp.  Neat! 
 
  
 
Oh what I wouldn't give to have one of these  . . .  mind you I'd also like the house to go with it! lol

 
Chai Tea . . .  a basic recipe. I wonder if you could use reeboos tea instead of black tea? 
 
 
  
 
My Joy Filled Life.  Riboon Bookmarks.  Cute! 
 
 
 
My Patchwork, Tablet Stand Tutorial.  
 
 
  
 
Flamingo Toes.  Ironing Board Organiser.  
 
 
 
Patchwork Posse.  30 Minute Baby Blanket.  
 
 
Fabric Birds.  Hobbycraft Blog.  
 
 
 
Sadie Season Goods, Bandana Bowl Covers. Summer is coming.


Lazy Girl Designs.  Button Boat. Not free.  Cute idea.  
 

You Made My Day.  Handmade Slippers Tutorial.  
 
 
 
Craftaholic's Anonymous.  Glove Monsters.  
 
 
 
The Nerdy Farm Wife.  How to dry Flowers & Herbs.  
 

 
Paper and Landscape. Make your own box envelopes.  
 
 
 
Jessica Gavin. Danish Butter Cookies.  
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something here that you liked! 
 
A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Believe you can
and you're halfway there.
~Theodore Roosevelt •。★★ 。* 。 
 
 

Refrigerator Bran Muffins 
 
In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Refrigerator Bran Muffins.  These are the ones I made every day for my boss when I worked at the manor. Very good.


Have a wonderful Friday.  I hope you spend it doing something you love.  Don't forget! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 
 


12 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie--Happy Friday! Oh, so goodies here today! The crochet projects are so pretty, and that ironing board organizer is a great idea. I used ot have smaller something like that. How cute are those glove monsters?! That cake tin lamp is a fab idea--wow! That cabinet is fabulous... I'll take one too. ;) I would think you could use rooibos tea for black in te chai recipe, it would lend a similar depth of richness, I think. I love most teas, but I'm not so fond of the rooibos, but in this chai I think it sound rather good! Ooooo... a recipe for Danish butter cookies! I gotta make those! And those bran muffins of yours look very tasty--nice for mornings! :) Hope you all have a good weekend there... Don't forget--LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! OXOXO ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tracy, I do owe you an e-mail. I am so tardy in e-mailing you back. Life just gets in the way. We've been moving furniture around and all sorts. Love you much and I am going to try the Chai Tea with rooibos! Love you and TJ also and think of you every day, keeping you in my prayers. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  2. So many ideas...and not enough time!!! Best spot to find ideas ever, Marie...is your blog!! Thank you!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie~

    Oh my goodness, so many wonderful ideas and cute things to look at! That old hutch just pulled at my heart-strings, I love old furniture, especially if it's still functional. I love the, button boats, wouldn't they make a great gift?!

    I'm getting ready to watch General Conference, so I've been keeping busy with lots of chores I would normally do on Saturday. My old Cole dog is still with us, he fails a little each day, and I know his time is close...this is so hard. Please keep us in your prayers. Love you tons, sweet friend XOXO.

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Barb! Love the button boats. I will be glued to Conference! Its such a sweet time for us! I am praying for you and for Cole. Love and hugs. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Marie, lots of lovely favourite things. Our little Daisy is not too well. She was very dehydrated and needed IV fluids. Still waiting for results of blood work. We'll know more tomorrow. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so sad for you and Daisy Elaine. I hope all will be well. Keeping you in my prayers xoxo

      Delete
  5. Those pound cake tea sandwiches!!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!