Friday 22 June 2018

Fun Friday Finds


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!


Is this not the most amazing Pita Bread you have ever seen?  Just one problem, its all in some type of Scndanavian dialect. I would love LOVE to try this!  OOps just found a button where you can read it in English, and she's on Instagram also! Yay!

  

Tip Junkie, 13 free printable envelope designs. I love printables.  


Kitchen Stewardship, how to start bullet journaling and organise your life.  



Patons, Beehive Tea Cosy. Free Pattern. I love, Love, LOVE this!  


I adore Bundt Cakes and on Positively Splendid she has links to 20 of the best of all time. Some look incredibly yummy! Baking a Bundt cake turns a cake into a party all on its own imo!


Spring Showers Shawl, a free pattern from Maria Bittner on Ravelry.  This is so pretty. 



Heart, Hook, Home.  Free Slipper pattern.  


Just Be Crafty. Reusable Swiffer Pads, crochet.  


Cappers Farmer.  Washable crochet dust mitt. Love this. 


Room on the Left.  Crochet Coasters.  Great scrap busters!  



Flower Starburst Hot Pad. I love these things.  Free pattern available here. 

 


A Cultivated Nest. DIY cloth napkins.   



Happy Healthy Mama.  Five simple steps.  




Sew Mama Sew. Patchwork kitchen mat.    


  

The Goodness.  Easy DIY Bunting.  


  

Aesthetic Nest.  Sewing oilcloth table covers, with cute edgings. 





Nichole at Home.  Round scalloped edge table cover.  





 Ashley Hackshaw.  Vinyl round sit-upons. 


Family Friendly Frugality. How to sew a ruffled dress.  





Maureen Abood. How to make Lavendar Sugar.


  

Edible Flowers with flavour and ideas for using them.  Happiest At.  You CAN have your flowers and eat them too. 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you like.

A thought to carry with you . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛
There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not a sign of weakness,
but of power.
They speak more eloquently than
ten thousand tongues.
They are messengers of overwhelming
grief, of deep contrition, and of
unspeakable love.
~Washington Irving  •。★★ 。* 。  


 

In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Bacon and Tomato Pasta Twist Salad.  Delicous! 

I went to the Doctor yesterday and am on antibiotics for cellulitis, which is an infection of the skin layers. I must have gotten a small cut or scratch that I didn't notice.  In any case hopefully these anti-biotics will clear it up and that will be that.  If not I will need to go into hospital and have IV antibiotics.  I really hope not, so please pray that this will be cleared up without that.  Thanks! 



Guess who is turning FIVE today!  Yep. It's my grandson Cameron.  I hope he has a lovely day!  Happy Birthday Cameron!

Have a wonderful Friday. Our friends Tina and Tony are coming for lunch today!  Can't wait!  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
And I do too!
 




10 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, you poor thing, hope the antibiotics kick in soon. It sounds really painful.

    Happy birthday Cameron!!

    I'm off to Liverpool today to try and get some shoes for my daughters wedding.

    Enjoy your lunch! Lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely thing to look forward to Kate! A daughter's wedding! I hope you found the right shoes! Love and hugs! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Take care..the antibiotics will work! Do you take Probiotics? That seems to be recommended now especially on Anti..
    h boy.the things I never thought I would be thinking about.
    I have pics of my daughters in those summer ruffled dresses..I could eat them up in those.
    Happy 5th to C:) Oh they are cute..and happy go lucky:)

    Love bunting..and of course that tea cozy..I need a heel on my slippers..Nuknuks..Cstco:) Warm..fuzzy..last a long time..I wear them day in and out indoors in fall and winter..just sayin' if ever you see them..Top quality:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be on the look out for them Monique! I also like a heel on my slippers! I do probiotics. My sister says I will need to double up on them as the antibiotics will kill the healthy bacteria in my body as well! Sheesh! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Rats, just checked Nuknuks are only in Canada and America. Darn. They look nice!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your 5 year old ! How cute he is. Will definitely pray for healing, that the meds work. Hope you have fun with your friends. Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pam! Your prayers mean a lot to me! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Marie!

    Happy Birthday to that very cute little grand!! I hope his day is amazing.

    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Cellulitis isn't fun..you will be in my prayers...always.

    I love all of your fun finds today. I really need to get organized and that bullet organizer really caught my interest, I'll have to go check it out a little more in depth.

    I have always wanted to go "paperless" in my kitchen, but it is hard. We try to use cloth napkins, and I have bought some really cute ones at second hand stores, but it's still hard. I've heard of people going completely paperless, even in the bathroom...don't think I could do that one.

    Those slippers really look adorable, and the pattern doesn't look hard at all! I am busy crocheting dishcloths for RS visits, but I would love to make some of the slippers as well.

    One year I made, lavender honey, it was delicious. Same directions, just clean the lavender and pour honey over it, it's so good.

    Take care Marie, I hope you start feeling better. Much love to you.

    Gentle Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try the lavender honey Barb. It sounds good! I don't think I could go paperless in the bathroom myself! Yikes, just the thought! I never thought of using my dishclothes are RS visit gifts. I am going to do that too! Love you my dear friend! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I forgot to mention in your last post before this one how fun it sounded to be with your friends Tina and Tony. Loved your thoughts on that one.
    As always you find the best of things to look at and perhaps search out. I always love your crocheted items. The ruggled dress is adorable. It reminds me of one I made my daughter years ago.
    Happy Birthday to your sweet Cameron.
    I will pray that your cellulites heals quickly. That is not a fun thing to get.
    Sending prayers, blessings and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!