Friday 26 January 2024

My Friday Finds . . .

 


A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . maybe they will do the same for you! 





Pattern Center.  A granny square crochet beret.  This would be a great scrap buster.




Amigurumi patterns  Have you ever seen anything so cute?




Love Crafts.  I love these simple looking coasters. Wish I was a better knitter.





Love Crafts again. The sweetest Tea Cozy. Two of my favorite things. Chickens and toadstools.




Image only, but how cute are these mittens!




Lela Boutique. Love this table runner. I had to leave the quilted one I did in the U.K.  :-(




Patriciafentie.  Love this round pillow. The colors are fabulous. 





Eyeglasses case. Inspo only.




Garns Studio.  I used to knit this kind of slipper often when my children were growing up.





Prima. How to make a Union Jack Cushion. 




Share a Pattern. Crochet Cat pillow. Cute!




Purl Soho, Elementary Wrap in a stockingette stitch.  




Crafty Gemini Creates. Complete tutorial. 




Dannee's Stamping Delights.  Scrap-paper purse to hold a gift. Video tutorial. 




The Budget Mom. Budgeting method that changed her life.   





Homestead Survival.  Rice pack shoulder heating pad.   




Satsuma Designs.  This one is made from socks and is a lot quicker to make.




Creative Healthy Family.  Homemade Ginger Ale.  




What's on my Porch.  Valentine Mini Books.  Cute! 

And those are my finds for this week!  I hope you saw something of interest.  

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *And when the world seems to be
falling apart around you, create something
put a flower in a vase, bake a pie,
draw a picture, knit socks.•。★★ 。* 。
~Susan Branch•。★★ 。* 。
•。★★ 。* 。





In the English Kitchen today  . . .  a Traditional British Malt Loaf. Sticky and squidgy and filled with loads of fruit.  Delicious spread with butter.


I hope that you have a beautiful day. Hard to believe we are at the last weekend in January. Crazy how quickly the days pass. Whatever you get up to today, be blessed, and don't forget!


═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too!

6 comments:

  1. Love tea cozies, but don't own any! Off to check out the malt loaf. A rainy day as temperatures have gone to about 2 Celsius. Weather just can't make up its mind. Yes, January is just about gone .... so fast! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cute ideas here!! Some are so talented!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....I see many things here that are so neat...the coasters, and the heat pads. Both needed around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That heating pad seems easy enough to have a friend make it for me! Have a nice weekend Marie!🦋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all these ideas especially the heating pads. Cute cat cushions. Lots of talented people out there. Happy weekend, Marie. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!