Thursday 25 January 2024

My Favorite Things . . .

 

Sharing today a few things that I really love to do, eat, experience, enjoy  . . .  maybe you will enjoy them too.


 

Love these Scandinavian log burners. They are so pretty. 


 

Kitten love  . . .  so sweet  . . . 


 


Fresh Croissants  . . .  so good  . . . 


 

Hollyhocks  . . .  I once lived in a cottage that had tons.  So beautiful. All along the Eastern wall. Pink.


 


Baking  . . .  the labors and the fruits   . . . 


 



This  . . . what's not to love!  Love the stone chimney, the veranda, love everything.





These photos I took of Cinnamon, who in a very rare moment, climbed up onto my lap as I was relaxing and watching television. This doesn't happen very often. First time in a very long time. She stayed for quite a while.


 

Animals who know how to celebrate  . . . so cute.


 

Good chocolate . . . any kind . . . quality . . . 


 

Those mittens  . . . 


 

Proper cinnamon rolls  . . .  fresh . . . 


 

Scented Candles  . . .  I especially love the scent of Bergamot  . . . 


 

Mmm  . . .  looks so good. The drink and the cookie  . . . 




This book . . . I started reading it yesterday. Its marvelous.


 

The needle arts  . . . 


 

Warm socks . . . 


 


Snowmen  . . . 

 


Pears  . . .  they are my favorite fruit  . . . 


 

Pasta and broccoli, not necessarily together, but beautiful together . . . 


 



White  . . .  paint, curtains, jugs  . . .  meringues  . . . flowers 


And those are my favorite things for this week!  I hope that you enjoyed them!


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★
*A thought to carry with you . . . 
The desire to know, to learn,
and to grow, is the powerhouse
of knowledge, wisdom and discovery.
~Michael J. Gelb  
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •° * 。 •




In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Easy Mushroom Bolognese.  Quick, simple to make, delicious and healthy. Economical as well. I loved this. Eating the leftovers today!


I  hope you have a beautiful day!  We had snow overnight, now it is mixed with rain.  Our water has been shut off as they are working on a watermain or some such.  Had a nice supper with dad last night. Will be going later today to bring him his supper.  Its all go around here!  Whatever you get up to be happy, be kind, be blessed, be loved and love back and don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═════════     


And I do too!     
   

7 comments:

  1. We are coated in ice from the constant ice rain yesterday evening and overnight. Won't be heading out yet, maybe not at all. I love porches too, also don't have one, call it porch envy! Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is slushy and damp here today. Lots of people seem to be out and about so I reckon its not too bad at the moment. Like you, I have a bit of porch envy! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Marie, I found you on Shug, my steps of faith blog. So enjoyed
    your list of things you love.........I love most of those too. Anyway,
    you brought a smile and encouragement to my day with you blog
    post and just thought you would like to know that.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nellie. It is always nice to make a new friend! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Funny thing between cats and dogs...never had a dog that did not climb into my lap or sit smack up against me every time I sat down. They evidently felt that was why I sat down!! Glad your kitty is becoming more cuddly...always nice!!
    Elizabeth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is a great deal of truth to that old saying dogs have masters, cats have slaves Elizabeth! Dogs are so much more willing to please! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness....so many things to love! I love all of these as well and I am so very thankful that I get to enjoy so many of these things. Not sure about the Scandinavian wood burner. never seen one before, but it is truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!