Friday 15 November 2019

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 

 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!   

 
 
Home & House Review.  Tips for great quilt care.  
 
 
  
 
Mama Bear Bliss.  How to stay productive and motivated every day. 7 helpful tips. 
 
 
 
 
Natural Healthy Mag.  I haven't tried this but I'm going to!  
 
 
  
 
 
Melly Sews.  How to make scrunchies. I used to make lots of these once upon a time. They're a great way to use fabric scraps and they sell like hotcakes at craft sales.


 
The Joyful Bunny.  Zippered Hexagon Pouch.  Easy Peasy.  
 
 
  
 
 
Crafty Staci. Game Board Mug Mats.  Cute!  
 
 


Fabric Art DIY.  Make a cute phone stand.



Thrifty Fun.  Sand filled book weights.  





 Lincolnshire Fen Crafts.  Needlefelt Gnomes. 



Taste of Home.  Snowman Cookies.  



Jane's Sweets.  Parmesan Cheddar Crackers.  




Midget Mama. Hot Chocolate on a Spoon with Snowman Marshmallows.  



Mom Endeavors.  Polar Bear Hot Chocolate. Cute!  




One Little Project.  Tea Light Snowmen.  




The Sweet Scape.  DIY Ribbon Gift Tags.  


   


Thirty Handmade Days.  Reindeer Crispies. Cute! 




Decora Recicla.  Easy Wool Christmas Stars.  


  

Designs by Miss Mandee.  DIY Reindeer Pompoms.  




Heart, Hook & Home, different ways of making pom poms.  




Flax & Twine. Making Pom-Poms in Bulk.  



Hostess with the Mostess.  DIY Bumblebee Balloons.  




Family Handyman. 45 helpful tips around the house.  You will find yourself asking, why didn't I think of that? 


House Beautiful. Home Organising Tips.  



And those are my finds for this week. I hope you saw something helpful here that you can use!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
No beauty shines brighter
than a good heart.
~unknown•。★★ 。* 。 


I spoke to Tony last night and he said that they are expecting a back brace to arrive at the hospital for Tina today and then they can do some x-rays.  She will be in the hospital for a bit yet. Her spirits are high but she's very quiet and of course in a lot of pain. They have put her on anti-biotics because she has developed a chest infection and they don't want it to turn into pneumonia.  Please keep those prayers coming. Thanks so much!   She has been greatly encouraged in knowing that many are praying for her. 



Garlic Butter Pineapple Chicken 


In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Garlic Butter Pineapple Chicken. Quick, easy and delicious! 

Have a fabulous Friday.  Don't forget along the way!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too! 



6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Is it Friday already??!! haha... Oh, my! But as always, so much fun here of a Friday! That little hexagon zip pouch is cute! Pity my sewing machine isn't working (time to get a new one, me thinks. ;/ ) Those felt gnomes are amazing--wowo! Those Parmesan crackers look really tasty--yum! And how cute are those choco-marshmallow spoons--what a great idea! Those reindeer Crispies!! So glad your friend Tina is doing OK... Prayers she will be well! I'm late catching up this week! Wishing you all a lovely weekend there, and blessed Sabbath Day! LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH, my friend ((LOVE & BIG HIGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All prayers are very welcome Tracy. I sure wish I could go and see her. I am afraid to go on the motorway now. I was afraid before, but now I am twice as afraid! Sorry to hear about your sewing machine! Hope you get a new one soon. You do such lovely work! Love and big hugs back, xoxo

      Delete
  2. Loved all your Friday finds especially all the snowmen and reindeer themed ones. So cute. Your Garlic Butter Pineapple Chicken looks very tasty. I'll continue to keep Tina in my prayers. Hope they are giving her sonething for the pain. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute Elaine! Very festive. Thank you so much for keeping Tina in your prayers. She is well medicated but getting used to the pain killers I guess so feeling it more. I have been in close contact with her husband. Today I was cooking things to take to him tomorrow. He can pop them in the freezer or whatever. Love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. I hope Tina heals well and quickly..
    Love the rice Krispie treats etc and your chicken dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique, me as well! She has always been on the front line when it comes to doing things for others. I hope she is not in hospital long. Oh, I am such a lover of Krispie treats and that chicken is wow! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!