Sunday 24 November 2019

Best news ever . . .


Tina going home from hospital.  Look at her wee great-grandson Freddie holding her hand.  Such a precious photograph. Now begins another page on her road to recovery.  Thank you all so much for your prayers and happy thoughts, they have carried her this far.  May they continue to uplift and carry her to a complete recovery.   East, West, Home is best.  

Have a wonderful Sunday and don't forget!

 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too! 


10 comments:

  1. How dear is that photo! 'Happy for this good news, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just precious Val! I couldn't help but share. Freddie is only 3. He loves staying on sleepovers with Tina and she loves having him. They have a really close relationship! xoxo

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful news, Marie. Such a darling picture, too. Enjoy your Sunday. Hope your lesson went well. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine, I just loved this picture myself. My lesson went alright. Nobody threw any tomatoes at any rate! love and hugs, xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank the good Lord for his many blessings! Yay, such good news for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this endearing photo of Tina going home. It's a sweet one.
    Blessings and hugs for you and her!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!