Friday 13 September 2019

My Friday Finds . . .


 

A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become, inspire memories . . . maybe they will do the same for you!  


Mum's Net. Free Colour Palettes using Stylecraft Yarns. There are quite a few.  These could come in very handy when trying to figure out colours for afghans, etc.  




Little Peach Cakery.  A tutorial on doing Russian Butter Cream Iced Hedgehog Cake. Cute!  What little girl wouldn't love a cake like this.  For that matter, what big girl wouldn't be thrilled! 



This is so true.  The things you have now are the things you once wished for.  Life can change in an instant. Love the ones you're with and appreciate every moment for the gift that it is. 


  

I love fabric lamp shades.  These are Kate Forman.  Very easy to make however if you wanted to. Watch this space! 



A Family Feast.  Cheese Steak Egg Rolls.  Its probably a good thing I have never been able to find egg roll wrappers over here.  I'd be making these!  Scrummo!! 



Things to make you go awww  . . .  a pile of baby Ducklings.  


  

Annie's Place.  Rainbow Granny Stripe Blanket.   You can find a pattern on how to do a Granny Stripe here on Attic 24



A new word to learn  . . .  eunoia.  


  

A Fendi Handbag, but what would I use it with, and where would I go with it  . . .  Love to look at these things, but in all practicality I would never use them. 



Damn Delicious. No Knead Rosemary Bread.  



Creative Homemaking. How to make waxed fall leaves . . .   



E How.  Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones.    




 Practically Functional.  Simmer pot recipes for natural room fragrances.



Buzz Feed.  Leaf covered votive jars.  



Rainy Day Mum.  How to dry citrus fruit for decorations.  


 And those are my finds for this week. I had a bad night's sleep last night so was up a bit later this morning and have run out of time.  I hope you found something of interest here however!  I know I did! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
No response is a response,
and it's a powerful one.
Remember that.
~Unknown•。★★ 。* 。 



Homestyle Baked Haddock 

In The English Kitchen today, Homestyle Baked Haddock!  Yummy fish for Friday and its such a simple make.  


Have a fabulous Friday!  Don't forget! 
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
 

And I do too! 




 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday the 13th, Marie. Be safe when you're out and about. Loved the little pile of ducklings, so sweet. We always have fish on Fridays so I'm off to check out your recipe for Baked Haddock. It looks delicious. "No response is a response and it's a powerful one." That is so true and I've experienced exactly that and this puts a new spin on it. Take gentle care. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already had a Friday the 13th experience Elaine, lol. You are sure to hear about it at some point! I hope you like the fish. Love and hugs to you. You stay careful as well if you are out and about! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You've given us another bunch of wonderful finds for the week, but my goodness that rosemary bread looks good. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its on my to bake list as well Pam! It looks very tasty! xoxo

      Delete
  3. That oceanside meme is so powerful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it too Mevely. Definitely a pause for thought there! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!