Friday 18 November 2011

Another Quickie

Source: flickr.com via Marie on Pinterest




Just wanted to let you all know that your prayers have been answered. All the blood tests came back negative for markers, and my biopsy was normal. I have been given a prescription for IBD and I am now on the watch and wait list. Had another blood test this morning just to make sure there are still no cancer markers and will go back for another scan in 3 months time. For now, all is great! I do thank you all so very much for supporting me and keeping me in your prayers. I am greatly relieved to say the least as is Todd. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!