Friday 21 September 2018

My Friday Finds . . .

 
 
A few of the things  I find each week that pique my interest, bring me joy, inspire me to learn, create, do, become . . . Maybe they will do the same for you!   
 

My Flower Journal.  Paint a watercolour gnome in a few easy steps. 


You Tube, how to make paper mache pumpkins. Be warned the host has an irritating voice and manner. 



Lezo Musings.  Lemon and Mint Ice Sticks. 
 
 
Hillsborough Homesteading.  Ultimate list of Old Wives Tales.  Love the blog and love this.

 
Ravelry.  Scrappy Lengthwise Scarf.  
 
 
All Crochet Patterns.  Women's Crochet Tribal Clogs. Not free, but not expensive either.  
 
 
I love this Simplest Sweater pattern. Free on Ravelry.  
 
 
Once again Ravelry.  Sweet Tea Cosy Pattern by Nikki Trench.  Love the colours.

Red Headed Hostess.  Scripture study helps.  
 
 
Scrappy Bias Shawl. In The Loop Knitting. Free.  
 
 
Kitche Me. Honey and Cinnamon Nighttime Drink.  
 
 
Made in Home.  Foxy Hat Pattern.  
 
 
 Love this.  Drops Design.  Free pattern. 
 
 
Thirsty for Tea.  Turkey and Cranberry Tea Sandwiches.  
 
 
Suzies Yarnie Stuff. Bippity Boppity Bow Scarf. Free pattern.  
 
 
No source.  Just inspiration.  Santa Rocks. 
 
  
 
Handle the Heat. Cheddar Potato Rolls. 
 
Happy Mothering. Natural DIY anti-histamine balm.  
 
 
Origami Instructions.  Origami Gift Card Holders.  
 
 
Printable Vintage Tin Labels.  From Knick of Time.  
 
And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you liked some of what I found!

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *
Today's goals:
Start with God.
Stay with God.
End with God. •。★★ 。* 。 
 

Twice Baked Potatoes with Leeks & Cheese 
 
In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Twice Baked Potatoes with Leeks & Cheese.


Have a great Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day!



═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!



10 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! So many cozy knit and crochet projects here today! LOVE the simple sweater... and those crochet clogs are amazing! That little knit fox hat is adorable! The anti-histamine balm is a great idea. Your baked potatoes look sooo delicious...mmm... nice comfort food for the change of season now. Happy Autumn Days, my friend--LOVE YOU LOTS!! :))) ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its getting to be that time of year Tracy, when we all want to be hunkering down and grabbing our needles! You will love the baked potatoes. They are delicious! Love and hugs to you also sweet friend and Happy Weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have been looking for that scarf pattern. Thank you. God bless your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased it will come in useful Suzan! Yay! xoxo

      Delete
  3. My favorites today are all about food. The turkey and cranberry sandwiches, the rolls and your Twice baked potatoes look wonderful. Now I'm going to have to bake! Thankfully it's supposed to get cooler here and there will now be days I won't mind having to turn the oven on. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Thanks Pam! Sometimes my favourites are all about food as well. Who am I kidding, food is always my absolute favourite! Happy Day! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Marie~

    You always find the best on the web! This is the time of year when I really start to feel like making things cozy. I have always wanted to wear a shawl, but I have never done it...this year might be the year.

    Nothing makes me happier than to have a warm, drink before I go to bed. I love the idea of vanilla and cinnamon in warm milk. Trying to do better at reading my scriptures...but I get caught up in so many other books. I have been reading, Saints. It's a wonderful historical account of the church, I love it! I read it free from, Gospel Library.

    Thanks for sharing your fun finds, they always inspire me! Love you!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been reading Saints also (From the Gospel Libray) and thorougly enjoying it as well Barb. This last month we have done a 21 day BOM Challenge which was given to the Europe Area and we have also really enjoyed that! Love you too Barb! Happy Fall! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing the twice baked potato recipe; that is a favorite. Also, loved the potato Cheddar rolls; yum!
    I really loved all of the Crocheting photos and will look at a couple of the links. I feel sad that Inever get time to crochet. I must find some time and have someone teach me a pattern, since I don’t know how to read them.
    I will have to look for The Book of Mormon glue ins.
    Loved the photo of Ultimate List of Old Wife Tales. That should be a fun one to read.
    Have a sweet weekend dear friend. I hope your foot is better. Sending love and hugs and blessings too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet weekend to you also dear friend! Happy Autumn! Love you! xoxo

      Delete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!