Friday 22 September 2017

My Friday Finds . . .

A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to do better, to create, to become better, to read more, to watch, to just DO something! Things that delight, inspire, and bring me joy.  Maybe they will do the same thing for you!


It won't be long.  When I lived in a house with a wood stove, this was simmering on the back of the stove pretty much all the time in November, December, January.  Smells heavenly!

  

Free Witches Tea Party Printables.  Why should kids have all the fun? Up To Date Interiors


Rice Crispie Monster Treats.  Cute!  From One Little Project. My monster bark last year was really popular, and I am sure these will also be!


Cool Creativity. 10 free crochet pillow patterns.  


London Fog Vanilla Bean Shortbread.  I adore shortbread.  These look delicious. From The Cafe Sucre Farine.  


That Vintage Life. 11 Genius Kitchen Hacks you wish you had known sooner!  Some of these are brilliant! Like the foil on the end of the celery.


Handy Dandy Chart on how to cut a recipe in half.  From He and She Eat Clean. A free printable.


10 Halloween Party Games.  Just in case.  You never know when you will need party games. From Play Party Plan.  


How to make a makeup bag, from DIY Joy. 

 

The View from a Great Island.  Whole Grain Oat Rolls.  These look fabulous! Whole grain is good!

  

Cleaning Tips Roundup from Apartment Therapy.


Free to Use Collage sheet printables from Mary Watkin on Flickr. 

 

Crochet Zone.  A free pattern for a pocket placemat.  Love this. 


I could not find a source for these, but they are so cute and look very easy to make. 

  

Festive Sheep Ornament. Again, I could find no source.


Leaf Window Clings.  From Kids Craft Room.  


Paper Haunted House Lanterns for Halloween.  From Inner Child Fun. Free printable templates.


Free Printable Menu Planner.  From Little Coco-nutty.   


From Shape.  Gentle Yoga Poses to help with Insomnia.  


Graceful Little Honey Bee.  Love this. A lot of this is common sense.

And those are my finds for this week. Hope you found something useful.  I know I did! 

A thought to carry with you  . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°Children need at least one person in their life
who thinks the sun rises and sets on them,
someone who delights in their existance,
and loves them unconditionally.
~Pam Leo  •。★★ 。* 。 


 

In the English Kitchen today  . . .  Creamy Reuben Soup. Tasty tasty!  Simple too!

Hope you have a lovely Friday.  We are off to the Horseshoe Pass with our friends Tina and Tony and so far so good, the weather looks lovely!  Don't forget along the way of your today! 

 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 And I do too! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie...and HAPPY Autumn! Oooo...but we jump ahead to Christmas with the lovely simmering potpourri--YUM! FUN Halloween tea party ideas. Those monster krispie treats are so cute! Those oat rolls are calling my name. ;) Your Reuben Soup is a very delicious idea! Love those chunky crochet cushions. GREAT kitchen tips too! Some I'd not heard of before--like the marshmallows for brown sugar. I've used foil for celery for what seems like forever--it keeps so long this way. Have a great day with your friends, and happy weekend ahead! :) LOVE YOU LOTS ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful roundup. Loads of things to follow up. Bravo Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was just loaded with good things today. Hard not to take something away for sure. I do make a mix to sinner on the stove similar to the one in your post today. Not only does it make the house smell wonderful, it helps to put some needed moister in the air in the winter when we need it. Glad you've got a beautiful day to enjoy Horseshoe pass. Sounds wonderful! Have a fantastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of the foil and celery idea Tracy! I am going to try that. I have to make those rolls also. I hope you try the soup! It's delicious! Love you lots and big huggles back! Xoxo

    Thanks Linda! Have a great weekend!

    Thanks so much Pam! It rained, but we did enjoy our time together with our friends and a great lunch! Happy werkend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!