Friday 17 January 2014

Friday Finds

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!

 photo 362c0f67e2f28083598cba8f1dc6a198_zps1d04ce9f.jpg

This is such an adorable Pin Keep.   I found it here.  There are no insructions but the source book for the pattern is given.  I think it would be quite easy to figure out anyways.   I just adore the muted pastel colours of this.   The blog is called Winding Vine Wanderings and is filled with lots of beautiful eye candy for the crafting soul.

 photo 7e962029f238b8fe295979436b802736_zps7efb7fb4.jpg

I just adore this sweetheart door wreath.  I found it on Inspiration Tumblr.   Again no instructions, but it looks fairly easy to execute.  I wish I felt confident enough to leave a wreath on my front door.  I don't think it would be there for very long however.   Lots of light fingered people in our neighborhood.  They even stole a broken garden spade that Todd had left underneath the camelia bush in the front garden, right next to our front door!

 photo 42b2e357330e81414dad64257a577d39_zps61019cfa.jpg

This is the perfect Valentine for someone who is into the Minions.   "You're One In A Minion Valentine!"   I know lots of people are into Minions.   I found this on Crabtree.  Cute!

  photo ee607aa2134e16758b562eb27300da70_zpse3db5475.jpg

Valentines Day Chalk Art.  I love this look of chalk boards.  I don't think many chalk boards exist anymore.  Most classrooms use white boards and marking pens or overheads.  Progress.  In any case you can read more about this cute Valentine message on My Vintage Window.

 photo 6f966d570cde83a4eb0f15d46e9ad876_zps267efd69.jpg

Is this not adorable???  It's a Valentines Day Paper Bag Album!   So easy to make.  I just love it!  There is a tutorial here on Or So She Says.   It's a guest post by Melissa of One Crafty Mumma!

 photo 5fda2f32b29ce4f6af334865f19fd07f_zpsf6430869.jpg

Adventures in Pink Sugarland has  made these adorable Crispie Treat Valentines!  These would be a fabulous classroom treat for the kiddos to take to school.   All you need is a sharp cookie cutter, some straws and some paper to cut out for the arrow ends, etc.   Simples!

 photo 655af11a8ebd74ebd34de64b04366887_zps1f1d4fc6.jpg

There are some really cute Valentines Printables on I Heart Nap Time.   Twenty of them in total!  I sure wish we could get the cute Valentines Candy over here in the UK that you can get in North America. 

 photo 02f0e784f7c1fe8e24162e17e3e9d520_zps127fa4e5.jpg

No source for this, but it is a really cute idea for a Vaneltnies Tree.   Looks like they have taken a jewelry tree and fixed it up with little puffy hearts and birds.  I think it is really cute.

 photo 7edcb385b153bb6441d0c8d7070c984e_zpscc311adb.jpg

Handmade Tea Bags attached to some tasty looking gluten free shortbread Valentine Cookies.   You can find a great tutorial on Merriment Design. Those two gals are so cute!  There's even a cute video!

 photo 85196589f048535972c77e6aece3633a_zps66914290.jpg

This is my ABSOLUTE favourite!  52 Things I love about you!  Made out of a few rings and a deck of playing cards.  The whole tutorial, including supply lists, etc. can be found on 52 Things.com. 
It's such a cute idea!  There are some really wowsa talented people out there.  I am so inspired!

And that's it for my Friday Finds this week.   A very Valentiney one I know, but there's only a couple weeks left until Valentines Day and you have to get cracking if you are going to be ready for it!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
  `*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻
¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..

Live your life from your heart.
Share from your heart.
And your story will touch
and heal people's souls.
~Melody Beattie

¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..  


 

A few days ago I asked people on my Facebook Page what they would like to see me cook in The English Kitchen.  There were quite a few responses, many of which I had already cooked at some point and so today I have a round up there of the ones I have already done in the Kitchen.   Coming soon, the other requests, fresh ones . . . but those will be one at a time.  In any case if you'd like to see what they are asking for click HERE

Have a FAB Friday!  How did it get to be Friday already????  This week just whizzed by!  Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!