Monday 20 April 2009

A Quick Note Before I hit the Sack!



It's 20 past six in the morning and I am just getting in from work. I didn't want anyone to worry because I had not posted. I know that some of you worry if you haven't seen a post from me first thing in the morning. I'll be back later on after I have had a bit of a kip to do my Day Book, and in the meantime here's a little taste of what you have to look forward to later on!

There's the Day book, (hopefully interesting) and of course a tasty recipe:



(It's Ham, Pineapple and Cheese Muffins)

In the meantime though I did a little something yesterday after church before I left for work.



She's a real sweetie. You can see the whole thing on Blossom Time Creations. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. "

Be Back Later today with hopefully something you'll want to read!



4 comments:

  1. Hope you are getting some good rest, Marie! I know you had a busy weekend...And I'm amazed how you were able to sneak in some artwork time between church and work! The new illustration is sooo charming! Terrific recipe teaser...Hubby would love a bite of that! Happy Day, sweet friend...LOVE YOU ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working til 6am? Hmmm, get some rest. I did that last night as well, it is 5:30 am here now. I was working on projects for a new job and just kept on going all night. But your job isn't new, and you've been working very hard, so I hope you are sleeping at present.

    No muffins on my diet either, but they look all the better because of that. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a good sleep my dear friend, never mind blogging later on. Mind you, that sarnie looks nice..........

    love, Angie, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a good rest!
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!