Friday 7 July 2023

Another Quick One . . .

 

 Another quick one this morning I'm afraid!  I have to go and clean the chapel with the other members of my team this morning, so I don't have a lot of time to spend before I need to leave.   Some weeks are just like that. Full of early morning activity with not a lot of time to spare!

I did have a great day with my sister yesterday however. We went to Michaels, picked up a few bits, then to Winners for a browse. Popped to the Running Man Grocery for a few more bits and then headed to Jonny's for lunch only to discover that Jonny's was closed this week, except for the ice cream part. We were both so disappointed. We had really been looking forward to that!

Anyways, we headed to the Superstore as I wanted to get some chicken for tomorrow and Cindy had a few things to get for Dan's lunches and then we came home.   We will try for Jonny's again next week and it will be all the better for having had to wait!

Days spent together as sisters are my favorite kind of days!

So I will just leave you with a thought for today and then be back tomorrow with a long juicy post!  (Here's hoping!)


° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *History has remembered
the Kings and Warriors
because they destroyed.'
Art has remembered the
people because they created.
~William Morris•。★★ 。* 。





In The English Kitchen today . . .  Spanish Cod.  Simply delicious!

I hope that you have a beautiful day. Stay cool, stay safe, be blessed and don't forget!

═══════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════════ 
⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 
 

And I do too!    


   


2 comments:

  1. Too bad about Jonny's being closed, but that means another outing at another time. Busy day for you, hope you have time tor relax later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear you are having a good time, in spite of the eatery being closed!!
    Elizabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!